2016 Christmas mod: Jubal's Father Christmas Skinpack

Started by Jubal, December 24, 2016, 02:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal

My Mom Is A Witch - Father Christmas Skinpack

OK, here's my Christmas gift to any My Mom Is A Witch players - a one-file modpack, zipped and attached to this post, allowing you to play as Santa instead of the normal red archer :)

I've made a few tweaks since the first version I posted screenshots of - Santa now has black fur-trimmed gloves and black boots, coat buttons and a black belt with gold buckle for the full Christmas look!

SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Spoiler

1. Navigate to: Steam/steamapps/common/My Mom Is A Witch/Witch.app/contents/resources/gfx/archer
2. MAKE A COPY of the "archer_red.png" file (call it something like archer_red_normal)
3. Paste the alternative archer_red.png contained in the attached zip into the folder
4. If you want to switch back to the normal red archer, just switch the filenames back round.

As with all modpacks this is an unofficial project, released for free and downloaded/used entirely at the user's own risk.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

bigosaur

Hey Jubal,

feel free to post link to this page in Discussions area in game's Steam forum so more people learn about it:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/539400/discussions/

Jubal

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...