Author Topic: Headliner released!  (Read 3623 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Headliner released!
« on: October 04, 2017, 10:29:56 PM »

Koobazaur's game of fake news, Headliner, has been released! in Headliner, you play as a newspaper editor and have to make choices about what should go in the newspapers.
 Sounds simple, right?

Well, it's not so simple... because what you put in the press affects the world outside. As you walk to and from work, you see the city around you changing in response to how people react to the current events of the day. Are you willing to put in the inflammatory stories that drive sales and get that promotion if it leaves the actual city in flames? How will your family react to the way your actions shape the world around you? Battle with these and more issues as you play through the game, and see what kind of world YOUR headlines end up building!

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 10:58:20 PM by Jubal »
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Koobazaur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Koobazaur's Domain
    • Awards
Re: Headliner released!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 10:54:01 PM »
Thanks for the post! but, uuh, wrong logo ;p

Check out my upcoming Indie Game Karaski:What Goes Up... - You're one of five suspects of a sabotage onboard a 1920s Slavic Airship. Find the culprit or confess your crime in an open-ended, detective adventure game.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 10:58:54 PM »
Sorry, fixed now - I'd used the one from the start of your forum thread. This is why you should keep the OP updated. ;)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Lalirtra

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 06:49:48 AM »
I'm good with you Headliner offline.