Author Topic: New Game  (Read 8493 times)

Caradìlis

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Game
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2018, 05:12:45 PM »
I was told to defend myself, so that is what I did...

Then of course, you could just be looking for someone to blame...
"Those who don't beieve in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2018, 09:38:37 PM »
I find it a tad ironic of being accused of practising theatrical voices by the person here who actually does acting (and mentioned as such in her defence statement) :P Though it does seem that Tusky has gone a little faster towards an accusation... Hm.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Caradìlis

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2018, 10:17:15 PM »
I make a point of not making sense... It's a hobby... :P

Hm, indeed... Although, from where I'm standing, both of you are suspicious... Ah, mafia - as if I weren't paranoid enough already... :P

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 10:21:15 AM »
Looks like our time is nearly up for making a decision?

I was quick to make an accusation before, yep. Sorry - maybe that was a mistake. Hope nobody is taking this personally! That being said I am very looking forward to saying: j'accuse at someone to vote

I guess there isn't really anything I can say to make the other towny believe that I am not mafia. It's everyones word against eachothers at this point!!  :-X

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:28:39 AM by Tusky »
<< Signature redacted >>

Caradìlis

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2018, 11:46:27 AM »
Okay, that's it, I trust none of you!!! Neither of you are behaving very innocently... (help)

comrade_general

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 10:58:56 PM »
Would y'all rather do a secret ballot?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2018, 11:14:33 PM »
Isn't secret ballot worse for town? Because it means there's a risk of a voting b, b voting c, c voting a, in a triangle, so then nobody gets lynched and presumably the bad guy wins?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Caradìlis

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 11:52:24 PM »
I'm with J on that... (which is presuming I don't get murdered in the near future, which is highly likely, because I have no clue who's on my side and am paranoid of trusting anyone else but me - but hey, what else is new?)

comrade_general

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2018, 12:23:50 AM »
Well then, someone vote.

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2018, 08:23:07 AM »
I feel guilty going first. Also I "fired first" last time which made me look guilty. However...

Caradìlis: J'accuse!

I think that you have been deploying your excellent thespian skills to mask your true identity as a member of none other than: THE MAFIA!

If it turns out you're not then I'm sorry... Jub is an evil genius by saying very innocent sounding things
<< Signature redacted >>

Caradìlis

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2018, 08:41:19 AM »
You're right, it does make you look guilty!

a) my thespian skills would only be of use, if I were actually guilty - also, they're not that great...

b) but I see you had your choice set on blaming me for it all from the beginning, so I guess this is it, since I still don't know which one of you to trust, as neither of you has given me any reason... And I for one was raised to not convict or accuse on the basis of lacking evidence and presumptuous conclusion...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2018, 12:47:27 PM »
Hm, I wonder what happens if I...

Vote: Caradìlis

Caradìlis

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2018, 01:38:28 PM »
Okay, see, that's what I mean, both of you are behaving evilly... And what reason did I ever give you? I might be chaotic, but that doesn't make me any less good!
Also, what happens is: I now know with a certainty that you're the evil scheming person behind all this.
But guess what, too late, because as I knew from the beginning, because evidentally nobody here cares about me, you'll murder me and there is nothing I can say or do against it...
As they say, democracy is the worst form of government...

comrade_general

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2018, 02:50:20 PM »
The votes are unanimous and Glaurung takes Caradìlis off to the gallows. However, just before he can pull the leaver and send her to a sudden stop from a short drop, Jubal, the real murderer, rushes the stand and grabs my gavel. He smacks me on the head and beams it towards Tusky, catching him in the face. Glaurung leaps off the platform to intervene but Jubal sees him coming and knocks over the courtroom chairs, sending Glaurung tumbling to his death. Jubal scowls at Caradìlis and makes his way to send her falling himself, when suddenly an arm grabs his leg and pulls him under the chairs. Glaurung, not quite dead yet, grabs the gavel laying on the floor and rams it down Jubal's throat, declaring, "You are terminated!". Caradìlis, still on the gallows, breathes a sigh of relief.

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2018, 02:55:05 PM »
*shocked gasp*

Well now both egg, and gavel are all over my face. Bravo, well played Jubal.

Sorry Caradìlis!
<< Signature redacted >>