Author Topic: Primordials Legends: Hollow Hero  (Read 5116 times)

MaviBomber

• View Profile
    • Awards
Primordials Legends: Hollow Hero
« on: September 28, 2022, 12:02:26 PM »
G'day

I'm a part of a small aussie team, developing a game about a Combat Wombat! I have linked a trailer video and our Kickstarter if anyone is interested in learning more about our little game!

Someone from Twitter reached out to my colleague and told us about this lovely community and should post about our game and Kickstarter which is currently now live!

and here is our Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tbxgames/primordials-legends-hollow-hero

Cheers,

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Primordials Legends: Hollow Hero
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 07:46:21 PM »
Hello there!

Just backed the project, it looks really neat :) Best of luck and I look forward to seeing more hopefully!

(Are you familiar with Ursula Vernon's comic Digger? The female wombat protagonist thing made me think of it immediately.)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

MaviBomber

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 12:00:52 AM »
Thank you so much!

I'm not familiar with Ursula Vernon, however a lot of people on Twitter have tagged them in our posts  :D

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 11:34:18 AM »
Yeah, http://diggercomic.com/ is very well worth reading, one of my favourite webcomics :)

Is the rest of the biome/wildlife of Eridal quite Aussie-themed in line with the wombat protagonist, or is it more of a mixture?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

MaviBomber

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 11:35:31 PM »
Oh thank you! I will have to give it a read.

Eridal does have a diverse range of biomes. However, the majority of Hollow Hero will be set within a jungle/cave biome as this is a small part of the overall story we wish to tell.

I dont want to say too much because I have a bad habit of spilling the beans :-X

;D

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2022, 11:05:42 AM »
Was sorry to see the KS didn't get its goal - glad to see the update that development is continuing and I hope to see the game sometime in future :)