Author Topic: Bug Reports  (Read 29193 times)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« on: September 20, 2009, 10:52:49 AM »
Post below any known bug. Minor or major, doesn't matter. Just let me know it exists!

Known bugs:
> Buggy Scenes
> Banker will not spawn in bandit-assasin scenes causing trouble
> Sea-fords bug
> Pamplona has egyptian troops [very suspicious stuff]
> Bandits fight with 0 fighters [sometimes]
> Badly meshed and rigged donkeys

- I see the list is getting bigger all the time, hope that doesn't spoil the fun! -
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:02:58 PM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Crusading Knight

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 04:35:06 PM »
Ok, two bugs I've found..
- Touraments don't spawn in arenas, but random areas.
- I was besieging Palermo castle and not to mention it being spawned in a village and not a castle, this happened when the second wave came:

Sorry, forgot to mention that their troops spawned off-map.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 04:35:59 PM by Crusading Knight »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »
Yeah. That's absolutely true. I know that bug. It's called buggy scenes. Tell me which arenas were the problematic ones. I have fixed all interior scenes for France and Angers has a full and besiegable scene, and Ajjacio is 98% done. I also have some hungarian indoor scenes done... Also I fixed -need polishing thought- the siege scene in Paris. Tournament Arena of Edinburg is done...  :ball:

Hopefully some -not all, since it will take much time, so I will do them as the mod progresses- of those scenes will be 100% playable. Hope you enjoyed the mod. Tell me opinions, suggestions ideas. :knight:

Post in all the threads of this forum, if you wish...  :ball:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 08:01:15 PM by Dimos »

Crusading Knight

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 09:34:21 PM »
It was mainly central European ones, e.g Rome, Paris did it and Arahus done it also.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 09:35:13 PM »
So, generaly sepaking, was the mod good? I am planning to have a new release issued this week. It includes a new texture, some new mercenaries... And it has also ready Arena scenes for Edinburg, Aarchus, Venice, Paris ... And all French castles have new lord's hall scenes... Also it may include some new banners I will make next days...  :ball:  And more...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 09:39:34 PM by Dimos »

Crusading Knight

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 06:50:54 PM »
Ye it was generally good especially the chapter house :) Btw how do you become an order member ?

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 11:02:53 AM »
Well, you should have some Crusader troops and more money that it needs for a cloth to be bought. And then you can buy new stuff  :knight:  like a member. But no initiation stuff for now...

;)  Post also in the other topics for Europe 1080, please. Thanks for pointing the bugs to me!  :ball:

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 11:53:25 AM »
There is a problem with Hungarian troops ... Recruits are weaker than the serfs and their equipment is all messed up ...
Serfs are better armed (shield, boar spear, linen tunic) than their upgrade (knife, shirt)
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 07:15:00 PM »
Thanks you for sharing this! I am gonna fix it, just before the 0,2 BETA ... I am also going to work on the faction colours...  :P

Hope the next version will bring more fun to the game. I hope Jubal will be able to work on some scripts so as we will have more factions.... !!!  ;)

Untill next time, Cheers!

blackfang

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 08:05:57 PM »
ok i had some problems too... paris (most known of them) i sieged it and when i went to fighting i ended up in a small room and it was a TOTAL butcher!!! i lost over 80 archers due to it being only close combat:O and the same with the 3 other castles i conquered... mets, bern (bern was another thing i spawned out in an open grassland with people off map shootin me with arrows:O luckily after first bug i went and enabled cheats so i could pass those areas:) and angers :ermm: i am not really sure about what happened in angers i dont really remember but there was a bug there too. i think that one was that i attacked a small village and not the castle. so its a lot to do to perfect this mod:) i am going back in to scout out some more.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 06:07:34 PM »
Yeah, I know about those bugs, and some of the are fixed by me... but I am holding my horses, since Jubal will try to fix some new stuff he send me on the scripts...

Definatelly French castles are a bit buggy... sorry. I hope you'll enjoy the mod as time goes on. I hope it gave you some momnts of pleasure.

In the next release, it will be a whole lotta new stuff, I hope...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 06:08:39 PM by Dimos »

blackfang

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 06:54:39 PM »
hopefully you will manage to get it completely bug free :D  because it is awsome :) its even among my top 5 mods (even with the bugs i found) but it can still get better B)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 10:55:28 PM »
Thanks for the kind words! Nice to hear you like it. I will have to do all the town placement in the txt files, unfortunately... There may be nearly 300 locations to be placed...

That may take time... but the next release will feature more factions / stuff, and definately... less bugs... [at least at scenes...]

blackfang

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 02:01:31 PM »
:flashy: that would be great:)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug Reports
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 08:54:50 PM »
Yes, it would! Any other bugs? c'm on people... HunT them before they hunG you downwards!