Author Topic: Translation Party  (Read 1709 times)

stormcloud

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Blah de blah!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Translation Party
« on: September 20, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »
In honour of its name I have decided to party with translationparty (not the lemon variety)
So I have used it to translate the lyrics of Muse - Unnatural Selection verse by verse using its entertaining reiteration. I challenge you guys to do the same!

So without further ado

If you can laugh at every opportunity to artificial selection, good luck to them, I saw this fall, it is to know the truth about my fate, I remember, as follows: to.

However, the viewpoint of promoting the love of the final assembly language, and some people have difficulty understanding the various peace

Destructive rampage, the new era, or devotion, or for what purpose? Have you another opportunity to repeat the clear again

Offset this storm, I fell into the sea

If you can laugh at every opportunity to artificial selection, good luck to them, I saw this fall, it is to know the truth about my fate, I remember, as follows: to.

If, in fact, many people are actually thinking, many of the secular end of each virus

However, the viewpoint of promoting the love of the final assembly language, and some people have difficulty understanding the various peace

Also, they are long, and you try to ride out the storm (we), and finally, inequality, the choice of initial conditions that do not require special attention

If I was 1:00, in some cases, you do not know the truth, smile, and two of his three to one to avoid the drop-down Unfortunately, the next morning, my destiny 1 prank show any need to worry about two possibilities, the truth about three inches.

PS while the album coves with a lyric book I just copied them from here
also some didn't reach an equalibrium, so I just used the last thing it gave me