Author Topic: Copenhagen  (Read 2139 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Copenhagen
« on: December 05, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »
It's the biggest Climate summit in a long time. But what does Copenhagen mean for us? Will bit be a success? How worried are we all about Climate Change anyway?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

Copenhagen
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 01:38:09 AM »
Quote from: "Jubal"
It's the biggest Climate summit in a long time. But what does Copenhagen mean for us? Will bit be a success? How worried are we all about Climate Change anyway?
1. no idea
2. who cares
3. not at all

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Copenhagen
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 10:19:13 PM »
So do you not believe in man-made climate change?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

Copenhagen
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 03:53:10 AM »
Quote from: "Jubal"
So do you not believe in man-made climate change?
"believe" ?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Copenhagen
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 08:01:38 PM »
A belief doesn't mean something's not evidence based; most people believe newton's theory of gravity, for example. And for my part I believe the scientists telling me that our carbon emmissions are causing Global Warming, because they're the experts and actually have nothing to gain by lying, certainly compared to the (extremely few) scientists who support the opposing view.