Author Topic: Southern Realms; Main thread and Latest Release  (Read 50904 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Southern Realms; Main thread and Latest Release
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2012, 09:55:24 AM »
Find the relevant scene files, put them in a zip, then upload them to a filesharing site of your choice.  :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
...But what if I'm not a member of any filesharing site? :( We really really really need a uploading plugin for Exilian.
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2012, 12:05:45 PM »
Loads of filesharing sites don't require you to become a member.

We could start our own upload server, but the issue is fundamentally that we'd need more webspace and that would cost more money. We can dump some files on our own servers, but we can't host all our own mods - if we did we'd just run out of space very rapidly.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2012, 07:24:24 PM »
Oh, OK. :(
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

godgone

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2013, 12:54:52 AM »
I've tried finding the source code everywhere but only found one dated to 2008, which was posted on the TaleWorlds forums a while back.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2013, 09:11:05 AM »
If you want the source code, PM me your email address and I'll email you the most recent copy.  :)

FinnishKnight

« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2013, 06:27:43 PM »
When im playing on the fullscreen mod and try to buy armor some times it says that Some items are missing so a error message comes up but i cant say ok to them, so it just stays there and the game crashes, so could you make an patch where the missing items are in the game, and i cant play the windowed mod because of this, Windowed mode is annoying! Is there a solution to this problem when i play in windowed mode, when i go to battles you can still see the arrow that you use to select things is present in the battles and when i press the mose buttons the arrow responds too. So when i try to battle i can accitendly press stuff that i dont want to press like i might turn of the game for an accident, is there any way to disable the arrow in battles?

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2013, 11:08:55 PM »
The stuff on windowed mode isn't affected by SR, so I'll leave that.

I'm not sure which armours don't work and currently I don't have the scripts with me to work it out, I haven't worked on SR in quite some time. Can you tell me what exactly the error message is that you're getting?

FinnishKnight

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2013, 07:04:59 AM »
It says that some Zendarian armors are missing (Zendarian officer helms)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:53:07 AM by FinnishKnight »