Author Topic: New Bugs Thread  (Read 33961 times)

Shafol

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 07:17:18 PM »
what is normal FPS for you guys while in waiting? (CTRL+ Space Bar) or moving around?

Shafol

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 07:33:09 PM »
some sieges to castles are bugged, like Fort Carilii its more like a field battle since enemys and friendlys spawn at same location out side of the walls

xGhost4000x

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 10:12:10 PM »
Quote from: "Shafol"
some sieges to castles are bugged, like Fort Carilii its more like a field battle since enemys and friendlys spawn at same location out side of the walls
This is an ongoing issue. Carilii should work fine but somewhere between my transfer to Jubal and the upload to the public something happens to the castles I think.....or it could be due to it's change of location....

Either way try this and let me know if it helped.

Just put the file in the "SceneObj" folder.

Attachments:

Shafol

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2010, 03:17:40 PM »
one bug founded, you cannot engage Steppe Nomads nor do they encouter anybody or anybody them... they just fill up there and run around like headless chickens :D

Social-Pariah

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2010, 07:47:26 PM »
In Uxkhal if a random bandit attack happens, an extra character called Jessica and the banker in the town centre also join in attacking you.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2010, 12:51:39 PM »
- Steppe nomads should fight steppe bandits and black khergit.
- I dunno how to stop the added NPCs getting involved, it's really annoying. Oh, and btw don't talk to Jessica, she's there for testing purposes and may sverel;y unbalance your gaming experience.  :P
- Carilii (the new version) wasn't added until after the most recent upload, so you've still got the old buggy version. Sorry.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2010, 01:11:35 PM »
And replying to the bugs on page 2:

Shafol:
30STR at lvl27
- What was your start build? Also, were you using an ability (rage mabbe?) at the time you noticed that?

Vata:
Rhynnidon
- Talk to the arena fighters in the Zendar tavern; they might have some ideas for you. :)

SP:
Grunwalder was always designed (in native, not by me) to be a bitch to siege. Love the pain, as my PE teacher always shouted at us.  :P
The cow quest is annoying, I'll see what I can do. I rarely ever go to villages now I can recuit in towns...
I'm removing most if not all of the morale announcements for next version, they were mostly for testing anyway.
I don't think I can fix the spawning thing, not without a TON of work that would be better done elsewhere.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Shafol

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 02:21:57 PM »
i was lvl 23 actualy, yes i have the rage ability but i dont know how to use it only getting healing effect from it also i have lvl 10 power strike and power draw and the Health adding thing too at lvl 10, its actually funny :D i am unstopable even i wear a Shirt +6 body armor and best damage doing 2 handed sword :D :D 1 hit and all are down i dont even have to block since they cannot kill me since so much HP...

it was funny at begin but now its kinda booring  :ermm:

also many sieges are bugged so that enemys spawn out of the castle and archers spawn underground so its not good either  :unsure:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 02:27:51 PM by Shafol »

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2010, 02:46:34 PM »
It sounds very much like you've triggered Rage by accident and it's got stuck on "on". Ironflesh 10, Power Strike 10, and STR30 are its exact effects...

I'm not really sure what you can do about that... it is a very rare bug, but I can never work out quite how to stop it happening.

Shafol

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2010, 06:36:02 PM »
well it doesent matter much, only i cannot or dont want to use best of the best items now it would be way too easy then  B)  

yet , you could try to fix the steppe bandits since when i ever i go to Khergit areas only thing i see is biiig white balloon and thosuands of steppe nomads and make major improvements for next patch :) fix the bugs mostly i beg you for doing that

Vikingur

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2010, 08:48:01 PM »
Heij, could i ask you to have a look at the Nord homeland villages + one arena in the "pink/purple" peoples town(sorry forget their name  :D )? I get missing obj. error and open field, and may be more, dunno, stoppped playing until is updated so as to not ruin it for me  ;) .

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2010, 06:14:22 PM »
Yea... there are very few mods this big with a team this small, so not everytihng is always complete.  :P

SouthernWarrior

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2010, 02:02:20 AM »
This may be a bug, or I may be doing something wrong but for the life of me I can't join Realm of Lexandia.

Every time I try she says I haven't proven myself.

Well I'm a lvl 31 with an army of 80 maxed out knights/archers/infantry with 700 renown and 50 honor.

She still won't let me join.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2010, 10:10:05 AM »
THat's a teensy bit wierd.

If you want a quick fix, try the following;
- Go to Uxhal
- Go into the courtyardy bit, up the stars, and round to the other side.
- Talk to Jessica.
- Talk to her again and ask for renown

Hopefully if you boost your renown by some ridiculous aboumt it might work. If not, I've not a clue what the issue is.

Brother Librarian

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2010, 09:01:29 PM »
the red Khanate castle (camp paskent) is one of the unfinished ones flying in the air, but im sure thats known about and isnt really a massiave gamplay problem.
the real bug with it is that some of the enemy spawn points are actually off the map....  and they have crossbows. so its impossible to get to them but they are in range to protect their spawn points that are on the map. (which are close to the edge). which makes the castle impossible to take without doing things that amount to cheating.

also are spawn points set during scene edit mode? because if so then i might try and learn how to fix the most annoying ones and (if its useful) contribute that work.