Author Topic: New Bugs Thread  (Read 33875 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2010, 10:03:39 AM »
The Afaris and the Afari Rangers are ranged troops. The Harafishas are light infantry, the Askaris are heavy infantry.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Kairyu

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2010, 06:13:09 PM »
Ah, cool. Thanks. Are there any other funky names that might confuse me to what they are you could clear up? The same thing happened with me when I had played The eagle and Radiant cross mods. Wierd names for one of the factions troops. I didnt know they were Calvalry based till I upgraded them. XD

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2010, 03:08:33 PM »
Plenty I suspect, just ask about any you're unsure of. I've given the troops "local"names to the real cultures they were based on, which makes it feel more thematic but can be confusing.  :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Celtic Warrior

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2010, 11:04:31 PM »
I have some questions about some things that seem like bugs
In The Imperial Monestary everyone says surrender or die to me. Why is that?
this also happens in the fortified manor and in velcula university thandasar and guvar says it aswell.
In every tavern that is a sort of village you cant enter if you press walk towards the inn.
In the chapter house you can squeeze yourself past the door and enter without the guard opening it first.
In the varalite prioryes i cant reply to anyone my character just says no thak you your grace
At Jarrens rock where do you enter the tavern?

Other than these bugs i love the mod and all the things you guys have done with it. i know that its difficult to prevent bugs from accuring but i think that you guys can easily fix this.

Im Looking forword to newer versions :D

xGhost4000x

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2010, 01:42:53 AM »
I checked the Chapter house and could not find a way in. Could you go into more detail about how you got in?

Celtic Warrior

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2010, 09:21:19 PM »
If you squeeze yourself against the right of the entrence you will get in after a while xD

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2010, 10:14:01 AM »

In every tavern that is a sort of village you cant enter if you press walk towards the inn.
I know, I can't seem to get passages working for them. The inn outsides may have different functions of theire own at some point.

1. In The Imperial Monestary everyone says surrender or die to me. Why is that?
this also happens in the fortified manor and in velcula university thandasar and guvar says it aswell.
In the varalite prioryes i cant reply to anyone my character just says no thak you your grace
This is all me not getting dialogues finished, I'm afraid. I'll get it done someday...

At Jarrens rock where do you enter the tavern?
You don't, the "tavern patrons" just stand outside.

Celtic Warrior

• View Profile
    • Awards
New Bugs Thread
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2010, 10:29:25 AM »
Thanks for the Feedback.

I will be looking for more bugs that you can fix xD

Othko97

• SotK Beta
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
    • Awards
Re: New Bugs Thread
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2012, 08:03:22 AM »
I installed, but I can't play because "wood table" texture is missing  :-\ Any advice?
I am Othko, He who fell from the highest of places, Lord of That Bit Between High Places and Low Places Through Which One Falls In Transit Between them!

FinnishKnight

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2013, 10:49:24 AM »
The Zendarian Officer is missing

FinnishKnight

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2013, 04:25:01 PM »
There is an castle scene called some thing like Touchein Castle missing