Author Topic: New Rome Total War Content!  (Read 7845 times)

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
New Rome Total War Content!
« on: February 19, 2010, 10:07:18 PM »
Thanks to comrade_general, our Total War Admin, we have new pages on Rome: Total War mods, which are incidentally all made by him. ;)

A section sorely lacking in content now has some fresh sustenance, and you can check out the pages by hovering over the 'Rome: Total War' link in the navigation bar. Alternatively, if you're reading this post on the forum, you can click on the links here: Empires and Traders - Total War, Imperial Crisis - Total War, Persian Invasion and Pyrrhic Victory.

Also, if you click on some of the screenshots on those pages, you'll see that a nifty new feature has been added, courtesy of Slimbox.
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

comrade_general

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 10:22:22 PM »
I like it.  B)

+rep

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 10:38:36 PM »
Glad you like it, took me the best part of a day to HTML-ise all the stuff you gave me. :)
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 01:00:56 PM »
Good work, fellas!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...