Author Topic: Forum upgrade completed  (Read 2218 times)

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
Forum upgrade completed
« on: July 02, 2011, 07:48:22 PM »
Ok, the forums have been upgraded to SMF 1.1.14, the last update the SMF 1.1.x series will receive. At some point in the future I will upgrade to SMf 2.0, but there are one or two mods that need updating first.

All mods have been disabled, but I will re-enable them, if possible, tonight. Stats are now working again, and if there are any problems, please report them here and I will try to sort them.

Or rather, I will if they are reported in the next few hours only, because from 8AM tomorrow morning I will be on the road for a month, with no hope of internet connection. The navigation bar will have to wait I'm afraid, sorry I didn't get it done before now. There is a space in early August where I will endeavour to get it implemented.

Enjoy the summer folks! (or the winter, depending on which hemisphere you reside in.)
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

debux

• RTW Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Forum upgrade completed
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 09:11:12 PM »
Is this why we were all reduced to nothing, in terms of colours?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

START ANSWERING PHOENIXGUARD! POST AS MUCH AS YE DID IN YE OLD DAYS :D

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
Re: Forum upgrade completed
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 11:45:24 PM »
Yah.
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."