Alpha 7 Released!

Started by Marcus, September 18, 2011, 05:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus

"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

Jubal

Yeah, need to get back to 0AD stuff...

(arghtoomuchtodooooo)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

Carthage.

Unit. Range. Is. Epic.

Somanyunittypes!  :D
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

debux

Still on my to-be-played list... can't wait to try out carthage!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

START ANSWERING PHOENIXGUARD! POST AS MUCH AS YE DID IN YE OLD DAYS :D

Jubal

Why is it not on your "played extensively" list? That is the only question. :D

Marcus

I could do with installing it again and getting a few games out of it. By the looks of things, we may get the ability to save games in the next release! :D
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

Jubal

Yup, it's not finished yet and the AI doesn't get saved fully but other than that games are very much saveable on the SVN.  :)