Author Topic: Bug reports  (Read 24706 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 11:12:29 PM »
English isn't really similar to anything, there's one rare dialect in a small part of Germany, and that's it.

Although that said, English is now splitting up into languages itself I guess.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

vadermath

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 11:18:11 PM »
I know English pretty well, so I speak Serbian only with my Balkan neighbors  :D

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2009, 11:42:39 PM »
OK I can help you a bit : "Čmeljo" is just a funny name, and "moćni" means powerful.
(there is no word in English that would mean the same as Čmeljo)
PS. I am from Croatia, and Serbian and Croatian language are almost the same....
We all even listen to the same songs.....('I'm not sure is this last sentence grammatically correct)
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

vadermath

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »
It is, but this really isn't the thread for national discussion ;)                                                         
And yeah, we pretty much listen to the same music.

Bug reports
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2009, 11:53:11 AM »
I just want to say before anything else that I really like the map. Also some of the city design. anyway I downloaded the mod yesterday. I notice that my horse could actually ride at sea! and some other bugs the guys already posted.

I hope this gets fix. I see a lot of future with this mod. It's just amazing! thank you!

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2009, 05:43:30 PM »
Thanks! A new version will be released soon I hope.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

xGhost4000x

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2009, 12:31:45 PM »
I'm not sure if this is a bug or something wrong with my game, when I go to the castle which I forgot its name....something Deep, when I go there If I choose to walk around the courtyard the castle is floating the the sky....

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2009, 05:16:09 PM »
It's Karzul Deep, and yes many castles need a rebuild, I don't have time though so I need more people to make scenes for me.

Bug reports
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2009, 12:44:47 AM »
I have never modded M&B but I would be willing to try, I know Visual Basic,Java, Some C++, SQL, and am going to school for Computer Science with Concentration in Software Engineering, I would be willing to try and learn how to mod this game if it will help you. :unsure:

xGhost4000x

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2009, 12:46:09 AM »
I forgot to sign in! Anyway that's me! ^^^^

xGhost4000x

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2009, 12:45:58 PM »
Well I've fixed the Exterior of Karzul Deep, but the Interior still has an invisible wall near one of the stairs, also I am not sure how to edit the Castles Siege map..Do I have to start a siege and then go to Edit Mode? Anyway just thought that I wold say Great Mod!

fallofchaos

• View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2009, 08:56:00 AM »
In Karniak Castle when you click to go to the courtyard you go to the hall and stuffs messed up in there ,like 4 or 5 guys on a table in each other and stuffs floatin in the air. When you click to go to the hall you appear outside under the map with the castle floating above you,by the way nice mod keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 08:56:11 AM by fallofchaos »

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bug reports
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2009, 09:13:36 AM »
Quote from: "xGhost4000x"
Well I've fixed the Exterior of Karzul Deep, but the Interior still has an invisible wall near one of the stairs, also I am not sure how to edit the Castles Siege map..Do I have to start a siege and then go to Edit Mode? Anyway just thought that I wold say Great Mod!
Exactly.

@ Fall; Sorry about the castle bugs, but there are basically a lot of castles, and only the one of me and one of ghost doing secene editing. It does create problems.

STaTIoN

Bug reports
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »
Great mod and ideas.

-I've got stuck in the city when bandits tried to kill me at Reyvadin, I killed all 3 of them but the battle wouldn't end after a long time, and the city is quite small. Maybe it's a direct bug or maybe a 4th bandit spawned outside O.o

-All arena fights have spawn problems.

-When I try to attack patrols, after the dialogue there's only the leave option.

-Are there troops that occupy more than 1 party slot? I'm at 65/78 without beeing able to recruit anymore men, and when i tried to upgrade an alanian hobile to alanian knight it said there was no slot for upgrading him (the message was on the upgrade icon).

-Many dialogue problems, mainly with the heroes, that all have problems when you go near somewhere and they want to tell you their history.

-Lords spawn on weird places at City of Harlaushia castle, you shouldn't really worry about this, unless there is a possibility that they may spawn outside the castle...

-I THINK I saw lords stuck in the river passes between vaegirs and Alania, I can't be sure because I was hunting a caravan and a lord while beeing hant by a king...

-The middle roof of that knights thing near Zendar, Vaegirs and Alania, it's nocliped.

These are the ones I remember of.
--------------------------
I'm too lazy for posting on different threads, so please answer me these questions:

What is the tactics mod?

Is mapping for M&B like what? I've mapped for the source engine (hl2, DoD etc...) so I know a bit of 3D armadillo, if you are needing help.

Thanks.

STaTIoN

Bug reports
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »
Just found a new one:

Invisible wall around Glunmar, a village of/near Suno. You can't get to it and the villagers cant leave it as well.