Author Topic: Amusing Moments in TES  (Read 17156 times)

Darkstar707

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Amusing Moments in TES
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2009, 03:19:44 AM »
Hmmm. I once used my Dark Brotherhood char to assassinate all of a towns guards without anyone noticing me. (no bounty :D )

Oh, this one time I hit this daedra in the head with this arrow from like a mile away (verrrrry lucky shot), I went up to him to inspect his body and he had traveled like 10 feet from where I shot him.

I tricked a rat into going into this ayleid trap and when it came down it stuck in his back and pulled him up and then kept mutilating his body.

stormcloud

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Blah de blah!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Amusing Moments in TES
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2009, 02:03:55 PM »
heh, I recently got a mod which adds physics to basically everything, so I built a little pen out of barrels and stuff in the imperial city, I managed to catch 5 people in it :P

Darkstar707

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Amusing Moments in TES
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 07:51:34 PM »
Quote from: "stormcloud"
heh, I recently got a mod which adds physics to basically everything, so I built a little pen out of barrels and stuff in the imperial city, I managed to catch 5 people in it :P
rofl.

The deadly reflex mod is insane, best mod for assassins IMO. I love coming up behind people and slitting their throats. (in a non real life way of course :D )

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Amusing Moments in TES
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2009, 12:41:20 PM »
Quote from: "Darkstar707"
The deadly reflex mod is insane, best mod for assassins IMO. I love coming up behind people and slitting their throats. (in a non real life way of course :D )
Meh... Never versions of Deadly reflex are not working on my computer (don't know why)

When I first bought IC waterfront shack I found out that there are no containers in it ... So I threw all the stuff I had one by one on the floor... :D
And then I decided to make my own melon warehouse... To bad I didn't take the screenshot... That small shack was FULL of melons... And when i say full I really mean it ... ;)
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

CN2

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • *..Vacui Paraiso..*
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Amusing Moments in TES
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2009, 05:22:46 PM »
Somethig very amazing happened to me the other day :) I was running along, as you do in the middle of the forest, and a goblin ran out to attack me. Now, I slew the goblin using Ruins Edge from the Shivering Isles, and I got an absolutely amazing result.

It killed EVERYTHING.
CN2's song of the week - Heavy glow - Hot mess

Jacos

• View Profile
    • Awards
Amusing Moments in TES
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2009, 07:50:54 PM »
It was fun when I used createfullactorcopy dozens of times on myself and made sure I only had a bow, and started a huge war! :D Heh, it was fun!

Swamp-D

• View Profile
    • Awards
Amusing Moments in TES
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2009, 10:09:23 AM »
Amusing moments? Probably when that dude fell out of the sky in morrowind, then you look through his inventory and you get his  crazy jumping spells.

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Amusing Moments in TES
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2010, 02:30:41 PM »
Have you ever wandered why IC has that big sewers ? They don't even have toilets for crying out loud !
Where does all that ***t come from ?!
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

lordryan756

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Amusing Moments in TES
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
This one time I was going around the forest, saw a deer, shot an arrow, and I killed 2 deer. Apparently, it passed through the first ones head and hit the other one's head. I've been trying ever since to do it again....