MUSIC: Jubal Sings Stuff!

Started by Jubal, May 16, 2014, 11:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubal

And a second, this is the song for the House of the Wolf:

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

Another of the "generic" ones, a bouncy little tavern song about courtship:

The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Jubal

The House of Scholars' song, Jubal feat. guest lyricist Edward Fitzgerald, translator of medieval Persian poems attributed dubiously to Omar Khayyam:

BagaturKhan

Wonderful song! Really! i like it too much.
Jubal, is it your voice?
Fully finished stories about "World of Infinitas"
- Revenge of Tyrants. Darkness
- Revenge of Tyrants. Storm of Souls
- Revenge of Tyrants. Dragons Destiny
- Revenge of Tyrants. Not a lucky adventure
- Tale about doge Bertolino
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

Jubal

Yes :) I've always quite enjoyed singing, I used to go to folk music festivals quite a lot but not so much since I moved out of the UK.

Jubal

I don't often do covers but decided to do "what if Hades sang the most key song in the game Hades" as a take:

Jubal

And another game song, this one just inspired by a game - specifically, the Red Jennies of Dragon Age:

Jubal

Jubal

An announcement rather than a song: tomorrow evening I'll be on my friend Jasper's twitch stream to play some Dragon Age Inqusition songs:

https://www.twitch.tv/elkieselkie

Jubal

It's been a while, but music's back on the menu :) A fan song for Baelin's Route, a short comedy film I very much enjoy.

Jubal

Jubal

Jubal

Jubal

I can dubiously proudly present the first proper song I've done in months.

Meet the Barbie/Star Wars crossover parody you didn't ask for and probably didn't want: it's entitled I'm Just Ben :)

dubsartur