Author Topic: Yom Hashoah - Holocaust Remembrance Day  (Read 2375 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yom Hashoah - Holocaust Remembrance Day
« on: April 21, 2009, 06:57:22 PM »
This year Yom Hashoah, the day Jews remeber the Holocaust, will be on April 21, 2009.

DEATH TOLL
Jews: 6 million
----- Also ----
Russians: 2
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 08:48:54 PM »
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad = Sonofabitch
Tis but a scratch...

CN2

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • *..Vacui Paraiso..*
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 09:00:47 PM »
Tiss Truly a sad thing =[
CN2's song of the week - Heavy glow - Hot mess

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 04:41:37 PM »
Bit late, but just to add: I am one of these unfortunate people who personally knows someone who denies the holocaust ever happened. To hold that veiwpoint infuriates me, and the argument that 'the Jews made it up' doesn't hold water, as there were millions of victims that weren't massacred because they were Jews, but because of other reasons. So that's more parties who would agree it happened, and it is not some great conspiracy.
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

comrade_general

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 07:29:08 PM »
I just watched The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas last night, quite an interesting little flick.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »
Quote from: "Marcus"
Bit late, but just to add: I am one of these unfortunate people who personally knows someone who denies the holocaust ever happened. To hold that veiwpoint infuriates me, and the argument that 'the Jews made it up' doesn't hold water, as there were millions of victims that weren't massacred because they were Jews, but because of other reasons. So that's more parties who would agree it happened, and it is not some great conspiracy.
If I knew anyone like that, I'd personally beat the crap outta them. It is the single most pointless, damaging, senseless viewpoint a person can have.

Grrr.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 10:22:13 PM »
Quote from: "Jubal"
Quote from: "Marcus"
If I knew anyone like that, I'd personally beat the crap outta them. It is the single most pointless, damaging, senseless viewpoint a person can have.

Grrr.
They just do it to get a rise out of people, and get attention. Best you can do is ignore them, like a little kid, eventually they get bored and leave.