Author Topic: World of Infinitas project (Warcraft III)  (Read 6983 times)

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
World of Infinitas project (Warcraft III)
« on: December 16, 2020, 09:07:34 AM »
World of Infinitas project (Warcraft III)

Here you are the information about Warcraft III realization of my own sci-fi universe. You can find many interesting maps (missions and skirmish-like). This year was very productive, because i created the biggest packs about my world. Lets go!

I. Kurosagi-Prime.

Kurosagi-Prime is a cold and unfriendly planet in the Kurosagi star system. This land is under control of the mighty Farruh Empire. And now you are having a good chance to help them against the Achaeron League.

Maps size type: big
Map landscape: snow islands
Players: 4
AI working: Alliance, Horde. (Undead and Elves are unstable)
Neutral enemies: agressive
Arthefacts: all types
Gameplay level and conditions: medium

https://www.moddb.com/games/warcraft-iii-frozen-throne/addons/kurosagi-prime-4-players
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R21h9TxfeDdDfr4ajmkS_SeBBp6ZcJ6I/view?usp=sharing

II. Folkirk-3 Campaign.

Folkirk Campaign is a map pack for Warcraft III about my own sci-fi universe. Here you can take part in the biggest battle of the universe, year 2595.
Map pack is about this dangerous period for the whole Coalition in 2595 AD. There you need to defeat League by many ways. You will take part in defence missions, in attack missions also and even in a mission, where is the main task - to help one battle captain get out from surrounding situation and save lives of his warriors. Its have almost 10 quality and large-scale maps.

Level of AI: Hard\Very Hard
Gameplay level and conditions: hard

Every map is letting you to use new units and heroes about my own sci-fi universe. You can drive them in battles and make a natural apocalypse for enemies.

https://www.moddb.com/groups/excelscior-canon-nc/downloads/warcraft-iii-folkirk-campaign
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PCMpG3k2k8k8jMJ4cbmxOT8gQH3szl4H/view?usp=sharing

III. Infinitas Elite Maps.

This is Elite map pack for Warcraft III about my own sci-fi universe, which i am working since 2008 year. Here is the list of more skirmish maps, then missions, but its interesting too. Its have 7 different maps-planets, which can bring you really interesting and hardcore gameplay.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gameplay level and conditions: hard

https://www.moddb.com/games/warcraft-iii-frozen-throne/downloads/warcraft-iii-infinitas-elite-maps
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UrLMZyVRjsgEc8NTs_po3O-ynTn3i7Qf/view?usp=sharing

---
Installation: all maps you must put to your Maps folder in Warcraft III game directory. Activate them from the skirmish game mode.
I don`t know about the Reforged adaption, but you can try to play it with this version too.

Thank you!
Fully finished stories about "World of Infinitas"
- Revenge of Tyrants. Darkness
- Revenge of Tyrants. Storm of Souls
- Revenge of Tyrants. Dragons Destiny
- Revenge of Tyrants. Not a lucky adventure
- Tale about doge Bertolino
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
Re: World of Infinitas project (Warcraft III)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 12:47:57 PM »
Awesome! Really interesting work  :)
<< Signature redacted >>

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 03:04:12 PM »
Thank you sir! Feel free to play it, but use Hard level of difficulty for interesting show :D
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 12:10:02 AM »
Now planning to make a full map pack about Hyperborean period of my universe.

This art is making a lot of inspiration. I`ll try to realize something like that in the Warcraft III engine.
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 02:31:07 PM »
Rise of Infinity Map Pack

Again new map pack from me about my universe. For now you`re watching more interesting and global content. This map pack is about different periods of my universe (like Elite Maps) - Hyperborean (20000 BC) and Modern (2596 AD).
Here you have a big chance to fight in famous battles of my universe and try to make your own colonies in several planets.

You will have a chance to see 11 fully functional maps for Frozen Throne.

Colonial maps (for skirmish game mode)
1. Castambolus Prime
2. Kho-Nari
3. Shalban
4. Nippur-Prime
5. Procyon-12.
6. Hyperborea - Lands of Norda

Battle maps (mission style)
1. Hyperborea - City of Norda
2. Battle in the Reagan-II
3. Siege of Hyperborea
4. Operation in the Mirabah
5. Siege of Protego-Prime.

Screenshots:

Download links:
https://www.moddb.com/games/warcraft-iii-frozen-throne/downloads/rise-of-infinity-map-pack Moddb link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V6fPktkhVbkWIRORYqP_1ZY1d_Smg0U0/view?usp=sharing Google.drive
Rise of Infinity map pack

Installation: all maps you must put to the Maps folder in your Warcraft III game directory.

--
Video from battle:
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 07:08:20 PM »
Implacable War

Mission map for the Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne. Part of this big project.
This map is about Galactic conflict, which occurred 20,000 BC (22,500 years before the events of the Acheronian War). Relentless War is one of the first large-scale conflicts of Azis the Flawless, who founded the Flawless Shahinshah Empire in the galaxy. Chronologically, the confrontation happened 7 years before the events at Zabergan Prime, and it lasted only three standard months.

Main task:
You`re the commander Yurii Ernaltsev, hyperborean psionical special forces. You are having the support of Azis The Flawless and his army. You`re having your own big forces. But you`re surrounded now. Kho-Nari Implacable Empire is going to crush your forces and destroy your last citadel in this planet. Space is now lost. But the planet - not. You must help commander to fight with Kho-Nari Hive and defeat their biggest army. Otherwise, this planet will be lost forever, and the mighty Hyperborean and Blameless Empire soldiers will die for nothing. Kho-Nari are here already. You need to fight since the 1st second. Fight and survive.

Gameplay style: Very Hard
(You need choose Alliance faction as start, its Hyperborea)

Screenshots:

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vrWWm65B7gYvtHIUeCfnuPBalhLbqJ2d/view?usp=sharing

Install it as other maps. To your Maps folder in the game directory. Then you need activate it from skirmish.
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 10:04:39 PM »
Planning the new campaign pack for Warcraft III about my universe, but its will be different, so for that i`ll create a new topic.
This one thread is about "World of Infinitas" project. I hope, all here don`t have problems with campaign and maps hardcore. In future, i`m going to increase hardcore and make unreal survival style. Some maps from here is already having terrible survival style, especially "Achaeron-Prime" map or "Nippur" in the Rise of Infinity pack. I like to show the truly hard conditions of the new colonies. If you wants to build a colony, you just must know, its not easy and its going to be natural competition. Resourses are low, enemies are around, and also you are having only one chance to survive.
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga

BagaturKhan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 04:33:47 PM »
Most likely this Warcraft project will have a continuation. And soon you will see new maps and minor campaigns. I still want to make a campaign with a full storyline and videos. I’m thinking about this question. Fortunately, there are a lot of stories on this topic in my universe.
- What is space
- The Fly
- Potestas War saga