Author Topic: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King  (Read 10207 times)

deathincarnatelolz

• View Profile
    • Awards
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
« on: August 29, 2009, 03:43:02 AM »
This is a mod ( for version 1.011 and is based on the expansion, The Wrath of The Lich King, of the popular MMORPG (Massive Mutiplayer Online Role Playing Game), World of Warcraft. This mod will allow you to be one of the 10 races from World of Warcraft, fight the Scourge in the frozen wastes of Northrend, join the Horde or the Alliance, or the Scarlet Crusade, who are attacking the Lich King, or the serpentine Naga, or the Argent Crusade, or the Kirin Tor, masters of the arcane, or the spider-like monsters called Nerubians, or even the Undead Scourge, get rare equipment and items from World of Warcraft, explore the world, fight bosses from the MMORPG (but not Onyxia, as we cant modify the skeletons, as mentioned before), be a Deathknight, and much, much more...

So who'll join me? We need a mapper. Or should I make it based on the new expansion, Cataclysm?

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 01:51:58 PM »
This thread should be moved to M&B modding subforum...
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 10:16:42 AM »
'tis done.
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

Esprenaltro

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 12:12:39 PM »
This is a mod ( for version 1.011 and is based on the expansion, The Wrath of The Lich King, of the popular MMORPG (Massive Mutiplayer Online Role Playing Game), World of Warcraft. This mod will allow you to be one of the 10 races from World of Warcraft, fight the Scourge in the frozen wastes of Northrend, join the Horde or the Alliance, or the Scarlet Crusade, who are attacking the Lich King, or the serpentine Naga, or the Argent Crusade, or the Kirin Tor, masters of the arcane, or the spider-like monsters called Nerubians, or even the Undead Scourge, get rare equipment and items from World of Warcraft, explore the world, fight bosses from the MMORPG (but not Onyxia, as we cant modify the skeletons, as mentioned before), be a Deathknight, and much, much more...

So who'll join me? We need a mapper. Or should I make it based on the new expansion, Cataclysm?

The recent expansions for WoW have been quite weak :(

I really hope the next expansion will make the graphics a bit more enjoyable :)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 01:03:42 PM »
Impressive piece of necroposting there, only about four years since someone last posted here :P
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

comrade_general

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 01:52:20 PM »
Where's your manners, Jubal? It's all new to him. :P

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 02:10:01 PM »
My apologies - welcome to the site, Esprenaltro :)
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 07:39:46 PM »
:o Years ago when I was new I didn't even know what Necroposting was. Everyone was saying I was Necroposting and I was like "Cool" but I was thinking (FTW is that). It took me about two years until I actually found out. :P
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.