Author Topic: The BNP  (Read 2894 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The BNP
« on: October 30, 2009, 07:53:57 PM »
The BNP are undergoing an obvious rise at the moment. They're essentially preying on immigration worries by white working class voters in deprived areas.

So what do you think of this? What should be done about it? Why do you think the BNP are becoming more powerful?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

DeepComet5581

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Kitten with a Camera
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Awards
The BNP
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 01:07:32 PM »
You made a good point in saying that they're preying on immigration worries and i'm going to answer your question by expanding on that point.

The BNP want to reinstate a sense of national pride in Britain, which means getting rid of all non-indiginous Brits i.e. immigrants. To do this, the BNP plan to seperate from the EU and close Britain's borders, possibly deporting all immigrants in the process.

This has several distinct advantages:
- Low-end jobs will be freed up for lower educated people to take, so there isn't so much pressure to go to further education, which would leave less people with student debts. It would also allow those not in employment to find a job, which means that the government will spend less on state benefits and be able to spend it on what matters. It also means more money is being circulated which will help the economy.
- Housing will be freed up so that people don't have to live on Council Estates or in boxes by the road, which will certainly keep a lot of people happy and may even lower crime a bit.
- A lot of the criminals in this country are immigrants. Deporting them will practically empty the prisons and will lower crime drastically not just from immigrants but towards them as well.
- The money will stay in the British economy. A lot of immigrants send their money home to their families. This means that about 10% of all earnings don't get spent in Britain, and that makes a massive difference. Keep the money here, where it needs to be.
- This whole climate of fear to do with Muslims will hopefully go away and Britain will become a much less paranoid place and we can finally relax.

Of course, there are people who think they're just nazis, but to my knowledge, they only intend to deport immigrants, not kill them as part of a personal vendetta. People also think they're inciting racial hatred, as if there isn't enough of that going on ALREADY?
I used to do actual stuff around here, don't you know?

I would be ever so grateful if you would visit my YouTube Channel :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsLjOCNLe0ECID84Y3nrEjQ

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The BNP
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »
The BNP want to reinstate a sense of national pride in Britain, which means getting rid of all non-indiginous Brits i.e. immigrants. To do this, the BNP plan to seperate from the EU and close Britain's borders, possibly deporting all immigrants in the process.
Define immigrants. Our population is in fact really entirely comprised of immigrants. The BNP, for example, defines immigrants in general as non-whites despite the fact that there have been immigrants (including non-white immigrants) coming to the UK from all over since pre-Roman times.

I also don't see why having national pride means not being diverse. I'm proud of my country's multiculturalism, I think that non-whites have as valid a place in our society as anyone else. Also, the non-whites in question are, in most cases, British. They have been born here, they have our culture deeply ingrained, and there are many British Asians, British Muslims, and so on who are as proud of Britain as any other British citizen.

This has several distinct advantages:
- Low-end jobs will be freed up for lower educated people to take, so there isn't so much pressure to go to further education, which would leave less people with student debts. It would also allow those not in employment to find a job, which means that the government will spend less on state benefits and be able to spend it on what matters. It also means more money is being circulated which will help the economy.
This is fundamentally the crux of the BNP argument. It's also bullarmadillo. Immigrant workers are a cornerstone of our economy in the long term. By 2030 we'll economically be miles ahead of France, Germany, and Italy purely due to our higher immigration levels. We have an ageing population, we do need more young people entering the ecnomy or the depndency ration is going to seriously bite. Also, we need higher educated people. Britain does not have a cheap workforce and it doesn't have much left in the way of natural resources, so we really need technological and green business to stay afloat on the world stage.
- Housing will be freed up so that people don't have to live on Council Estates or in boxes by the road, which will certainly keep a lot of people happy and may even lower crime a bit.
This is pretty badly misinformed as well; in the most pro-BNP areas there are literally houses standing empty
- A lot of the criminals in this country are immigrants. Deporting them will practically empty the prisons and will lower crime drastically not just from immigrants but towards them as well.
That is honestly not true. In my area, we have plenty of crime, and NONE of it is by the non-white immigrant communities. The "immigrants" have a better work ethic, are rarely in trouble, and are generally fine.
- The money will stay in the British economy. A lot of immigrants send their money home to their families. This means that about 10% of all earnings don't get spent in Britain, and that makes a massive difference. Keep the money here, where it needs to be.
Source for that? Also, why does money "need" to be here?
- This whole climate of fear to do with Muslims will hopefully go away and Britain will become a much less paranoid place and we can finally relax.
And the views of the muslims in question, not to mention their British friends and families, don't matter at all here?

Of course, there are people who think they're just nazis, but to my knowledge, they only intend to deport immigrants, not kill them as part of a personal vendetta.
You make "deport immigrants" sound a LOT simpler than it actually is. And a lot nicer; the BNP are basically planning to chuck non-whites out of this country. We'll be left poorer, less diverse, and in a far worse state as a result.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 04:19:46 PM by Jubal »
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

joek

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The BNP
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 12:08:48 PM »
And those of you who watched Question time with Nick Griffin will have heard his definition of immigrants, which is a tad more than 'the non-white population of Britain', which would be bad enough. According to the BNP, anyone who cannot trace their descent to the inhabitants of britain 17,000 years ago, after the last Ice Age, is an immigrant. The flaw in this, of course, is that there is no-one alive in Britain today who can do this, us being Homo sapiens, not Homo neanderthalis. :P

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
The BNP
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 09:40:03 PM »
So Nick will obviously set the example and lead the entire population of Britain out of the island.
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

joek

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The BNP
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »
Quote from: "Marcus"
So Nick will obviously set the example and lead the entire population of Britain out of the island.
That's the hope. :P