Author Topic: So who's got Warband?  (Read 9855 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So who's got Warband?
« on: December 05, 2009, 02:01:02 PM »
I still haven't gotten round to installing my testing copy yet. But what do y'all think of it?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So who's got Warband?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 02:15:36 PM »
I don't like beta and all other testing versions ... They kind of ruin the excitement and overall experience for me so I'm going to wait for the final version

Anyway Marcus is playing it...
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

thrakkemarn

• M&B Modders and Tutorialists
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So who's got Warband?
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 06:58:01 PM »
Beta Multiplayer is very cool, and it's nice to have some input on the game as it's being developed.

I pass on applying for the Singleplayer beta though, that's way too much unless all my time was devoted to it.

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
So who's got Warband?
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 02:48:34 AM »
I've played the beta, and it is a lot of fun, and is graphically much more polished than 1.011. Although why they still have the feature that allows people to use rapidfire throwing axes is beyond me...
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So who's got Warband?
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 08:07:21 PM »
Are there any new features or big changes in single player ?
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So who's got Warband?
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 09:16:30 PM »
I've played the quick battles a bit and I must say that I'm impressed... Animations are amazing (especially for swords), some of the new features are quite useful (picking up arrows and bolts from the floor), AI is improved and battles now have new feeling ... You never know what's going to happen next in the heat of battle

Pentagathus

• King of the Wibulnibs
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So who's got Warband?
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 08:36:58 PM »
Quote from: "Marcus"
I've played the beta, and it is a lot of fun, and is graphically much more polished than 1.011. Although why they still have the feature that allows people to use rapidfire throwing axes is beyond me...
Lots. You can get married, hold feasts, entirely new map and faction, new quests, troops can form up in deeper ranks. And some other stuff.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So who's got Warband?
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 05:33:27 PM »
Sweeet. So should I port SR when it comes out?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So who's got Warband?
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 08:35:13 PM »
Someone ? Anyone ?

We'll need to keep up with new releases to stay alive... I've noticed a huge lack of activity these last few weeks...