Author Topic: New Site Layout  (Read 7374 times)

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
New Site Layout
« on: December 30, 2009, 10:56:51 AM »
Hey guys, this is the new site layout.

Woo, amazing, work of art etc etc.

Anyway, the layout is similar to the old one except for the navigation. It is now a lot more useful and links directly to almost everywhere on the site. Feel free to tell me what you think on the forums or by emailing me using the contact form.

It should work on all major browsers, IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari. I would especially like IE users to report back to tell me if the dropdowns are working properly.

There is one bug, where the dropdowns appear behind forms such as the contact form, but I'm working on fixing that and it should be solved soon.

And once again, hope you enjoy the site and have a Happy New Year! =]
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."

Silver Wolf

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Site Layout
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 01:23:31 PM »
Very nice... Good job !

Happy new year !
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 01:23:56 PM by Silver Wolf »
"Less of a young professional - more of an ancient amateur. But frankly, I'm an absolute dream."

Marcus

• Devourer of Souls
  • Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • I think, therefore I am.
    • View Profile
    • http://exilian.co.uk/
    • Awards
New Site Layout
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 02:49:52 AM »
Thanks, are the drop down menus working well in IE 7? I know they work in IE 8, but I remember Jubal reporting problems when I showed it to him for testing...
"So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste."