Author Topic: The HILL RPG  (Read 106480 times)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The HILL RPG
« Reply #555 on: April 05, 2012, 09:35:34 PM »
Yeah, no prob from me, if the game will be declared finished, you can do the outros...  ;)
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #556 on: April 05, 2012, 11:49:02 PM »
Go ahead, maybe you should send that persons outro to that person so they can say yes or no before you post them here. (I'll try to get DeathNade on for the end)
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #557 on: April 06, 2012, 09:28:13 PM »
Can I get a map of where everyone is?
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #558 on: April 06, 2012, 09:36:43 PM »
Death Nade: [Innactive] C9
Dimos: Guildmasteria.
Ladyhawk: Ladyhawkville.
The Khan: Ladyhawkville.

Regions owned by Gavilan: Ladyhawkville and Nightangelia.
Regions owned by Dimohillia: Dimopolis, Dimohill, Austrabia, Guildmasteria, Khanville and Jimbobland.

Dimos: Shield, Leather Armor, Chainmail, 2 Axes, +1 attack, +2 defense. 9/10 hp.
Ladyhawk: Shield, Leather Armor, Chainmail, 1 Axe, +1 defence. 10/10 hp.
The Khan: Shield, Leather Armor, Chainmail, 1 Axe. 4/10 hp.
Death Nade: 1 Axe. 9/10 hp.

Drippingdia has a treasure worth of 16 coins. Dimos has 31 coins, Death Nade has 10, Ladyhawk has 24 and the Khan has 4.

The game is declared finished. Result: Stalemate.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 11:27:41 AM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #559 on: April 09, 2012, 08:07:19 AM »
Please lock and close.

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #560 on: April 09, 2012, 11:52:21 AM »
I'll wait for NightAngel's outros first.  :)

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #561 on: April 09, 2012, 06:32:54 PM »
And so it was that peace descended upon the land, an uneasy peace to be sure, but peace none the less.

In this time know today as “The Drawing of the Lines” was the period in which the borders of the two kingdoms were formed and the majority of factions within and without these kingdoms rose to prominence.

Dimohillia developed in to The Domilian Empire, its society was one of structure defined by hard work and loyalty to one’s nation.
To achieve success in The Empire required skill and perseverance, in theory one could enter any caste they desired but each had its own set of requirements that had to be met even by those born into it. This created a competitive society that favoured the strong and efficient.
Its academics were brilliant and it’s universities full, The Empire was the first of the Hillians to develop gunpowder weaponry and ocean faring ships.

The military was built upon iron discipline supporting a rigid chain of command. Each soldier was a citizen employed by the state to defend it and though conscription did exist its use was rare. The prime philosophy of the military was that each soldier should know their place and be held accountable if they forgot it. Indeed the general’s tent became known as “The Hawk Pen” as rival commanders always searched for ways to embarrass or shame each other. To say the least high command politics was never easy.

Dimos himself sits on the throne to this day sustained by the lay lines of power that flow through his obsidian throne. He is however a shell of his former self; a sprit who can do little more than watch his Empire tick over. Though some say every so often they see him smile.

Gavilan to the north was a very different story. In Gaviln the most important thing to a man was his family and friends. Fellowship was the mantra of that land, fellowship no matter what. Rarely did an individual achieve anything in Gavilan and the land was ruled by a council of nobles each keeping huge parties of advisors, the system was often slow but by the same measure its decisions were nearly always sound. The people of this land are a merry bunch and brew some of the finest drink in the known world and surprisingly make some of the finest traders to.

Every child born in a hold of Gavilan was trained in the basics of being a warrior each was expected pick a weapon and train with it and maintain it until their death. Those that excelled with the blade were made into what resembled a formal military though it was a mess compared to the serrated ranks and numbered regiments of the Demohillians. The skill of each warrior was worthy of renown and each warband was an independent organism and though there was rarely any strong leadership from military commanders each warchief was honour bound to the council. Dispite their lack of organisation the Gavilians were brave and skilled warriors.

The original King and Queen of this land passed control to the council after many long and prosperous years. Their work done they retired to the mountains in North Gavilan to sleep in crystal should their land ever need them again.

The mad count Deathnade who resides in the forest of Dimerwald found nature more to his liking than civilisation. In the woods he stayed until he became a part of it, he lives on to this day, though now they don’t call him Deathnade anymore. He’s “The Eyes in the Wood” now.

And me? Well now that mother finally lets me out the warp from time to time I ride about telling little mortals about how they got here. Now run along little one, before I get hungry.
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #562 on: April 10, 2012, 12:00:07 AM »
Nice outros, well I hate obsidian because it reminds me of decay and sacrifice...

But nontheless, these outros are kinda nice and farytale-style.

PS: Should I open a new thread to take some notes about how successful was the first HILL RPG ever? Proposals and discusion can be put there. Also... I plan to start a mafia game and a new HILL RPG soon. What dou you say about that? NightAngel will be the Game moderator, provided he will follow the rules I will declare at the begining of the game, and also provided that he won't do ''Round reports'' like farytales, but like practical facts, placed on the set timeline and based on continuity of in-game reality.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:03:56 AM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #563 on: April 10, 2012, 04:06:29 AM »
Love the outros. And yes, a thread to take notes about how successful the first HILL RPG was would be good. Also I want the next RPG to be as the one we discussed in that other thread.

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #564 on: April 10, 2012, 09:34:39 AM »
Yay confirmation from my peers, that should help with my crippling self-doubt.

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #565 on: April 18, 2012, 01:56:32 AM »
Lol NightAngel, very nice outros. :P

Now shall the debates commence in one of the two threads established or is that unlikely to get us anywhere? :)
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #566 on: April 18, 2012, 01:08:58 PM »
Let it begin!

I am planning a new HILL with Dynamic turns soonish...  :)

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #567 on: April 18, 2012, 10:37:51 PM »
I really think we should do the armies idea though. It was a really good idea.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #568 on: April 19, 2012, 06:54:01 AM »
Seconded!!

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #569 on: April 19, 2012, 02:39:58 PM »
You can play ONLY Phoenixguard's version. No problem for me.

What my game aims is to make the players active, agressive, defensive and forced to seek aliances and vassalage. My game aims in society-building.