Author Topic: [Dev Log] Tourney: The medieval tournament sim  (Read 14693 times)

dubsartur

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Dev Log] Tourney: The medieval tournament sim
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2020, 03:06:30 PM »
I think I have read a medieval sermon talking about a carefully unnamed deed of arms attended by scandalous women wearing daggers and low-cut dresses.  God sent his rain and brought the proceedings to an end and ruined their finery, or so saith the preacher.  I imagine that the women and their gentlemen friends had a different opinion on whose scaly tail was behind the scenes  >:D

And since some of us are too pure of heart to understand why wearing daggers was an issue:

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
Re: [Dev Log] Tourney: The medieval tournament sim
« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2020, 01:45:57 PM »
I didn't ramp up the dev hours quite as much as I'd have liked in May - but still pleased with the progress. Unfortunately it's mostly been cleaning up UI, menus and bug fixes, so not massively exciting to provide updates about.

End of day

I've implemented the general concept of being able to win or lose the day. So now I have a functional level that can be played from start to finish.

Finances menu

Pretty straightforward, to show you the most profitable outlets, and those that are not making much money. So a player can try and identify issues.

Next

Save And Load. I've already been on this for a couple of weeks, and will probably need a couple of weeks more :/
Check out Tourney: The medieval tournament simulator, a PC game I am working on!
Links: Devlog thread here on Exilian | Tusky Games Website