Author Topic: Roadwarden [Fantasy/RPG Elements/Pixel Art] [DEMO]  (Read 9447 times)

Aure

• I love good stories.
    • View Profile
    • Moral Anxiety Studio
    • Awards
Re: Roadwarden [Fantasy/RPG Elements/Pixel Art] [DEMO]
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2020, 01:40:35 PM »
The latest Roadwarden devlog is now available. About the new notifications, clock, font, world map updates, and more.
Roadwarden - an illustrated text-based RPG in which you explore and change a hostile, grim realm. Currently in development.
Tales From Windy Meadow - my fantasy pixel art Visual Novel.

Aure

• I love good stories.
    • View Profile
    • Moral Anxiety Studio
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2020, 01:37:45 PM »
I’ve made some fantastic progress this week, but I’m especially happy with introducing the new continue button. One of the best things about making a game that doesn't use a lot of hardware is that you can make it run almost instantly. You won't have to remember where has your last save occurred or which save slot you have used - just click and play.

Also, I don’t think there will be a reason to add some semi-skippable animated company logos whenever the game launches, so all it takes from the moment you press the game’s icon to the moment you’re in is like 10-15 seconds. : P

Roadwarden - an illustrated text-based RPG in which you explore and change a hostile, grim realm. Currently in development.

Aure

• I love good stories.
    • View Profile
    • Moral Anxiety Studio
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2020, 01:15:49 PM »
The Clean Spear inn. From February 2019 to May 2020.

If you think it’s an improvement, you should see the game’s writing. I’ve been grinding some juicy level ups.

(New, probably the last, version of demo coming this month.)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2020, 11:10:40 PM »
Lovely! Yes, that's a huge advance graphically :) And the perspective is a lot better now, it looks a lot less aerial than the first one!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Aure

• I love good stories.
    • View Profile
    • Moral Anxiety Studio
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2020, 01:11:26 PM »
The new version of Roadwarden’s demo is now available on Steam.

An additional area to explore, more things to do, better writing, upgraded UI, improved visuals. I’d love to know what you think. : )