Author Topic: The HILL RPG  (Read 105908 times)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The HILL RPG
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2012, 06:38:24 AM »
I also step in C7. I buy a leather armour as well. It's the best chance we have to break the rebelion... And to inform Ladyhawk, the only member who ignores it, our good fellows Phoenixguard09 and Nightangel, who appeared to seek peace decided under the guidance and supreme leadership of The Khan to attack and assasinate me, the Monarch of Dimohillia.

Now that it's all revealed, I ask you all publicly to retun back to your towns and do not suffer the same fate as Phoenixguard will. I also demand 2 coins from each of you as a war payment.

I declare attack to Phoenixguard09. I use my axe, and I wear Chainmail over my leather armour. He has not his axe, thus he is unarmed [he can only use his bare hands=1damage]. Because Dripping D revealed me that mutiny against my rule, I declare himself Heir to the throne of Dimohillia.

I have 10/10 hp, Chainmail and Leather armour, Axe and 2 coins.

PS: I order Death Nade to invade C7 and help us kill Phoenixguard! Glory to Dimohillia!

Surely Phoenix has the chance to run away. This is a turn based RPG and before you can do any damage to him you have to know what he's doing first.
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Death Nade

• Resident drawer
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Herrooooo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2012, 06:48:39 AM »
I move to C8 and go hunting.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2012, 12:01:40 PM »
I move to C8 and go hunting.

What? Won't you join the attack? Please man, can't you see the benefits of eliminating the conspirators?  :o
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:04:48 PM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2012, 12:03:55 PM »
I also step in C7. I buy a leather armour as well. It's the best chance we have to break the rebelion... And to inform Ladyhawk, the only member who ignores it, our good fellows Phoenixguard09 and Nightangel, who appeared to seek peace decided under the guidance and supreme leadership of The Khan to attack and assasinate me, the Monarch of Dimohillia.

Now that it's all revealed, I ask you all publicly to retun back to your towns and do not suffer the same fate as Phoenixguard will. I also demand 2 coins from each of you as a war payment.

I declare attack to Phoenixguard09. I use my axe, and I wear Chainmail over my leather armour. He has not his axe, thus he is unarmed [he can only use his bare hands=1damage]. Because Dripping D revealed me that mutiny against my rule, I declare himself Heir to the throne of Dimohillia.

I have 10/10 hp, Chainmail and Leather armour, Axe and 2 coins.

PS: I order Death Nade to invade C7 and help us kill Phoenixguard! Glory to Dimohillia!

Surely Phoenix has the chance to run away. This is a turn based RPG and before you can do any damage to him you have to know what he's doing first.

It is indeed a turn based RPG, but it is supposed to be realistic. I mean you can't run away when people have attacked you... You're already engaged on a war/fight.

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2012, 05:37:04 PM »
That's cool.

I move to C8 and through PG his axe.

Also I hunt.

On a related note Lady Hawk can you sent me 1-3 coins.
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2012, 05:46:50 PM »
That's cool.

I move to C8 and through PG his axe.

Also I hunt.

On a related note Lady Hawk can you sent me 1-3 coins.

You can't give the axe to Phoenixguard09, he's already engaged in combat. He must declare that he uses a weapon he already holds before he's attacked... Now he has his bare hands [1 damage] and his leather armor... He must say he uses them to attack, defend himself or he will suffer all the blow. Players must note at their actions their weaponry and armor.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ladyhawk, don't lend the rebels any coins, they are traitors of peace! They want to kill you after they get us out of the field! 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:52:38 PM by Dimos »

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2012, 05:51:09 PM »
It appears to me that this has all been an extravagant attempt to defeat me. One wonders whether there is a reason Dimos has tried so hard to kill me. I have been following through my religious observence, the Great Hunt, for the glory of the Mighty Hunter himself, Corranos, he who is Lord of Blade, Spear and Arrow, the Stag God of the East. I ask you, lords of these realms, who would attack an unarmed pilgrim? 

Following the Great Hunt of course I shall continue hunting, accept the return of my axe from the good NightAngel and proceed to defend myself against you treacherous pair.

My attacks shall all fall upon Dimos as he is the instigator of these foul acts. By the holy blood of Corranos, I challenge you to a duel Dimos!

Status: 10/10 HP, Leather Armour, Axe, no skill points, 3 Gold Crowns

EDIT* So now you will not even allow me to defend myself? Thou art a heartless wrench.
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: January 07, 2012, 05:56:09 PM »
It appears to me that this has all been an extravagant attempt to defeat me. One wonders whether there is a reason Dimos has tried so hard to kill me. I have been following through my religious observence, the Great Hunt, for the glory of the Mighty Hunter himself, Corranos, he who is Lord of Blade, Spear and Arrow, the Stag God of the East. I ask you, lords of these realms, who would attack an unarmed pilgrim? 

Following the Great Hunt of course I shall continue hunting, accept the return of my axe from the good NightAngel and proceed to defend myself against you treacherous pair.

My attacks shall all fall upon Dimos as he is the instigator of these foul acts. By the holy blood of Corranos, I challenge you to a duel Dimos!

Status: 10/10 HP, Leather Armour, Axe, no skill points, 3 Gold Crowns

EDIT* So now you will not even allow me to defend myself? Thou art a heartless wrench.

You don't have an axe. You can't be given an axe while you are under attack. Now we will calculate the blow: Dimos suffers -1 from his leather armor. Phoenixguard suffers -3 from his leather armor and -7 from his Hp. PG09 now has 3/10 Hp... He must note the rectangle that he is going. He can move 2 rectangles away. Unless the victors chose to enslave PG09.

The Victors: Dimos and Dripping D must note +1 skill point [=+1 attack or defence] (ONLY if they don't enslave him)

PS: PG09, you can't hunt while you're under attack, [or after you're defeated in combat] you must be alone in a rectangle to hunt/farm/fish
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:45:36 PM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: January 07, 2012, 05:58:50 PM »
Status update:

10/10 Hp, Leather armor 2/3 , Chainmail 4/4, Axe, +1defence skill point, 2 dimohillia florins.

No enslavement upon Phoenixguard09. Let him free from me.

I accept the challenge from Phoenixguard. But he's so hardly blooded, I think he is incapable of attacking me.  :o
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:04:20 PM by Dimos »

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2012, 08:50:13 PM »
Wait Dimos, I believe it is too hasty to be working out the after-effects. This should be sorted out at the end of the turn. Many things may still occur.... ;)
(\__/)

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2012, 09:04:52 PM »
What else can happen? You have suffered a blow, you have 3/10 hp, you must choose the rectangles from which you will flee... What else?

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2012, 10:56:18 PM »
Dimos, about the axe thing, I hate to sound like a rules lawyer but you never said up until this point that we couldn't do these things.

I appreciate you setting this up for up, but please tell us the rules.

Also, why do you do seven damage?
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2012, 11:42:14 PM »
Dripping D's attacks as well perhaps NA?

To Dimos: NightAngel may step in, others may voice a petition to allow me my axe, you may see the error in your ways, Dripping D might decide to to withdraw his assault... Do not be too hasty to deal out death and judgement. ;)
(\__/)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2012, 12:39:07 AM »
Phoenixguard: From the time someone 'declares an attack' the attack is launched. Thus it's considered done. The difference between the attack on Jimbobland and the attack on C7, is that in the first case we ''threatened'' an attack. In the second case, we indeed ''declared'' the attack. 

NightAngel: Of course the rules say nothing about that, but they neither mention about sending weapons to other players. It's just realism. If a man [in real life] is under an attack he can't neither be send an item nor buy an item at the same time. He suffers the attack with what he has or what he can get from the place that he is. Imagine being 20 km away and I am being attacked by ladyhawk. You can't run to catch me and give me my spear for example beacuse the attack is already launched...

Is that clear now? Once a player is under attack he can use ONLY what he has in his possesion the present time and he cannot buy anything new at the same time that he's under attack. ok?

PS: NIGHTANGEL! C8 is where Death Nade had gone! Two people can't hunt at the same rectangle YOU either go elsewhere or don't say you are hunting.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 01:07:19 AM by Dimos »

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: January 08, 2012, 01:34:42 AM »
Aaah I stand by that the effects should be worked out at the end of the turn. As this effects multiple players, in the interests of fairness one would agree that this should be the case. As far as sending items go, who is to say that NA didn't preempt the attack? As a turn-based game, wouldn't all actions in the turn be classed as simultaneous? Hence NA's gift-giving occurs at the same time as your vicious and unwarranted assault.

Unless of course this game is really a dictatorship....  I was against attacks against players on the basis of inconsistent rules before, but this is clearly hedged in your own favour. My apologies, I'll go back to being mercilessly hacked by axes now. :(
(\__/)