Author Topic: The HILL RPG  (Read 106376 times)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The HILL RPG
« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2012, 02:08:31 PM »
Status update:
9/10 Hp, +1 defence, 2 Axes, 3 coins.

PS: Dripping D! What do you say? Should we take NightAngel as prisoner of let him go? If he's caught as a prisoner, we won't get any +skill points [+1 attack or defence], we will gain his money, and he will be forced to contribute to our income. After one turn as a slave he will be able to run away, if he can best his master in combat. Ah! He will be also damaged -1 hp if he will be taken prisoner... But we won't gain any skills... What's ypour opinion?

The Khan and Ladyhawk: Listen carefully! Such chances don't come all the time... I offer you a peace treaty fo 6 rounds. I also offer you the creation of an inter-kingdom knightly order. ''The Knights of the Lion'' or any other name you wish [proposals are welcome]. All members will be equal in this order.

Death Nade: I recall you to imperial order! I demand that you'll hand over your weapon and wait to be judged from me and Dripping D. I propose a penalty of 2 round enslavement for your betrayal. If you return you will be honoured with Jimbobland region as your estate and I will personaly build you a house there.

To all: Even if the conspirators are still alive, the Glorious Kingdom of Dimohillia is forgiving. It offers all of you a parlay, the ability to seek peace and enduring prosperity. Think of it wisely.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:27:09 PM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2012, 04:05:42 PM »
Awwwwoooo! I am a revenant of a lord slain unjustly!

I have come to haunt you King Dimos, as every mad king and oathbreaker should be!

OOC: Sorry to interject Dimos, but NA has bought chainmail in post 164. ;)  Look to your pm's oh Mad King, for there are tidings to be told!

Wait armadillo, I meant to say that last bit in character! Never mind, toodles! :P
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2012, 09:27:22 PM »
I agree to the 6 rounds of peace treaty.
(\__/)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Death Nade

• Resident drawer
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Herrooooo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2012, 11:40:26 PM »
I ignore Dimos's feeble attempt at having me back and move to C9 :)

I hunt.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2012, 11:53:34 PM »
I didn't move did I. I just fished. If the round hasn't finished yet I'll move to A24 and fish instead. I accept the treaty.

Nightangle hasn't even attacked you yet. As far as I'm concerned he's neutral.
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2012, 02:51:35 AM »
Awwwwoooo! I am a revenant of a lord slain unjustly!

I have come to haunt you King Dimos, as every mad king and oathbreaker should be!

OOC: Sorry to interject Dimos, but NA has bought chainmail in post 164. ;)  Look to your pm's oh Mad King, for there are tidings to be told!

Wait armadillo, I meant to say that last bit in character! Never mind, toodles! :P

Oh! I didn't notice that. Then his chainmail is destroyed and he suffers 4/10 damage. He has 6/10 Hp. Thus the Rebel side has 16/23. Still the rebels loose, but they manage to hold many hitpoints.

PS: NightAngel told me he wants to quit... should I count it as suicide? [No quiting rules were set... Either I consider him innactive or killing himself...] He said his coins to be given to the Hawk.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:04:14 AM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2012, 03:01:12 AM »
If quitting can be counted as suicide, then Dimohillia gains more 15 coins. I will give the coins to our neutral co-player Ladyhawk who inherited both NightAngel and Phoenixguard09, in the begining of the next turn.

Status update: 9/10 hp, +1 defece 2 axes, 18 coins [loot]. Hunt at C8.

PS: I will soon start giving the inheriatge to the rightful heir, after I will calculate the toll that they pay for being neutral toward us. I will also donate some of the money to my Prince and Heir, Dripping D. I've never liked much money...  ;)
If we consider NightAngel innactive, then I with the consent of my vassal take him prisoner. If he's considered dead, I'll give some of his money to the hawk.

PS[2]: I rent the axe for 4 turns and for 1 coin each turn, if any of you is interested. If the rent payer denies to return the axe he's considered an enemy of dimohillia and he must pay 4 coins as a penalty to hold the axe, and swear he will not use it to harm any dimohillian citizen.

PS[3]: I declare that Death Nade is a common bandit. He's wanted, and the player to get me his head will be given 4 coins. He can hold his axe or any other loot he gains from him as well.

Ps[4]: What about the Inter-Kingdom organization named ''The order of the Lion'' ? Do you agree we must create it? I think it's the best way to bring peace at the HILL. I propose Dripping D for the seat of the Grandmaster of the Order.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:42:37 AM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: January 13, 2012, 03:05:20 AM »
I ignore Dimos's feeble attempt at having me back and move to C9 :)

I hunt.

You can move up to 2 rectangles away...

You have 8 coins.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:57:30 AM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2012, 03:56:38 AM »
I give the hawk 4* coins [3/4 toll: law, 3b)]

The rest 14** coins. I give 8 to Dripping D and keep 6 for me. I buy a chainmail with the 6 coins. I now have 0 coins. I continue hunting at C8.

*It should have been 4.5 , but I don't think coins of the HILL have 0.5 division, thus I give her 4. I will give you more coins if you follow my ideas for peace, such as the ''Order of the Lion'' .  ;)

** It should have been 13.5 . For the above reasons I hold 0.5 coins which division is unexisting so far...   :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:58:52 AM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2012, 04:14:27 AM »
PS[3]: I declare that Death Nade is a common bandit. He's wanted, and the player to get me his head will be given 4 coins. He can hold his axe or any other loot he gains from him as well.

To us DD is a common bandit. No. Death Nade is one of us now.

I think Nightangle should count as dead. It's not fare if the enemy gets all his stuff just because he's choosing not to post. It would be you just taking advantage of an unfair situation.

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2012, 06:46:06 AM »
I agree with Khan. That isnt fair. You didnt defeat him, why should you get the coins? >:(

If someone leaves then it should go to whom they choose, because they were not defeated in battle. If defeated then I understand why the coins would be taken, but not if they choose to die. You didnt defeat them, the coins should go to whom they wished.
(\__/)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2012, 10:49:32 AM »
To say it less simply... yes. :)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2012, 01:54:46 PM »
So are you not against Death Nade? Then I demand from the Hawk to return me the coins she took as a heritage. People who wanna have war and malicious relations with our kingdom are forbiden to inherit. Accept he's a bandit and he's wanted dead or alive and you will be rewarded. Accept it not and you will be removed...  >:(

Ok, If he ''just died'' let's have it that way: Hawk gains 15 coins of his and I gain 3 coins of Phoenixguard. But I won't give you theese coins. Are you happy now? Or you want more? I say this... Respect the peace terms means respect from every one. But Death Nade, as a lawless vilain, is dangerous for peace. Remove him!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 01:57:22 PM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2012, 02:09:08 PM »
Round 12, Ended!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

During this Round, the Kingdom of San Vadero was destroyed... It's King quit and he donated 15 coins to Ladyhawk. Dimos and Dripping D were victorious in combat... They managed to defeat an army superior in numbers, but worst equiped and heterogenous. Death Nade had gone rebel and he's at C9. Dimos is at C8. The Khan and Ladyhawk accepted a peace treaty for 6 rounds. The Khan is fishing at A24 and Queen Ladyhawk, ruler of the Kingdom of Gavilan is at Ladyhawkville and she's farming. As of the economy: Ladyhawk is by far the richest player. She has 26 coins. the Khan has 2 coins, Death Nade has 10 coins, Dripping D has 4 coins and Dimos has 3 coins. NightAngel and Phoenixguard09 are defeated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Round 13, January , Year 2 begins...
;)
This round will end on Monday 16 of January 2012 at 12 GMT.

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2012, 03:12:33 PM »
Dimos, you may have those 4 coins you gave me for some reason or other, or did you already give them back?

And may I ask, how did my coin total reach 26?

In other news,

I farm at Ladyhawkville.

Status: 10/10hp, Chainmail, No weapons, 26 (?) Gold Royals, and one castle.
(\__/)