Author Topic: The HILL RPG  (Read 105953 times)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The HILL RPG
« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2012, 04:11:37 PM »
Ah, sorry! Is it 20, then? If you donate to dimos you have 16. 20-4=16. If you do not, let us know.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you donate me those 4 coins, I accept them.  ;) I'll soon donate some of them to Dripping D.

I have 5+4=9 coins. I buy a chainmail [again]. So now I have 3 coins. Dripping, do you need any of them?  ;)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 04:15:42 PM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2012, 06:59:53 PM »
I think I'll just RP for a bit.
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2012, 07:04:48 PM »
I think I'll just RP for a bit.

What do you mean by that? Are you quitting ? yes or no? ???

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2012, 10:13:02 PM »
Oh you know.

Hang around pretend to do stuff.

That kind of thing.

I am currently in a dungeon, where?

I do not know.
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2012, 10:52:14 PM »
Surly my money would be 4 now because I gave Nightangle 4 coins when I didn't know that the round had finished and I had fished the round before so at the time I gave 4 coins I had 6.

I sail to A37 and fish.

Status: 10/10 hp, No weapons, No skill points, 4 AUD, One dock at Dimohill, 1 Ship at A37 and one house at Dimohill, fishing at A37.

EDIT: You really need to fix the fact that chainmail has the same defense as a castle. It's very unbalanced.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:54:49 PM by The Khan »
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Death Nade

• Resident drawer
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Herrooooo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2012, 11:07:59 PM »
I move to LadyHawk-Ville and reside in her castle.

status: 10/10 hp, Axe, and chain mail? (i think Ive still got some.)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2012, 11:18:32 PM »
Khan, you treacherous fool, you'll have it this way now. Take your coins.

But since NightAngel is our prisoner now, I take 11 coins from him. Ladyhawk, you have only 9 coins.

This turn he will contribute to our income. I say this: If anyone of you wishes to buy off NightAngel's freedom, he must give me 2 coins, and he will either have him as his slave or free him...

I have 16 coins. I buy a chainmail and now I have 10. I donate 5 coins to Dripping D and now I have 5. I also buy a leather armour, the I have 0 coins. I sell 1 of my 2 axes, for 5 coins...

Status: 9/10, +1 defence, Chainmail, Leather armor, 0 coins. [+NightAngel as a slave].

Ladyhawk, do not allow Death Nade to stay in your rectangle! Tax him or attack him! He's a common bandit!

Dripping D speak to me in pm.

Khan, I'm glad you're following peace. I am proud you return to your island. I request you to allow me to visit the isle personally, once Death Nade will accept my turns or he will be removed. What do you say?

PS: Khan and Hawk, What do you say about the Knightly ''Order of the Lion'' should it be formed? It will be an inter-kingdom mechanism to help the peace endure. I propose Dripping D as the first grandmaster. Each grandmaster will be elected every 3 turns. I need to know what do you think about it.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 11:33:22 PM by Dimos »

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2012, 11:33:20 PM »
I attempt to break free from my bonds.

*Roll* That's a 2 on a D10

I'm assuming I fail.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2012, 11:39:30 PM »
You are, because you don't have a weapon for now.

I am willing to let you free only if you give me an oath of allegiance and promise you will not buy any weapons for 4 turns.

If you deny, I also declare an attack on you with my axe. Of course, let me remind you that I still use my armors and my +1 defence.

PS: If you accept vassalage, you will be excempt from taxes for 3 rounds and you will be allowed to hold the title of the Prince of San Vadero and Duke of NightAngelia. Elsewise, I promise you that neither you, nor your house will be visible at the end of the game. It might sound hard, but we are chivalrous only to our friends, not the enemy...  :D

EDIT: You can attack with your bare hands, which means 1 damage. It's sure you can't match neither the axe [5 damage] nor the armor I'm wearing and my skill points [4+3+1=8]. I say you this: The Kingdom of Dimohillia is surely the best, economicaly, politicaly, geographicaly and in power. We wish you to join us, if you don't have a problem...  ;)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 03:26:02 AM by Dimos »

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2012, 12:37:59 AM »
I buy an axe for six coins and leather armor for five coins.

Taking my 11 Gold Royals down to 0

Status: 10/10hp points, Chainmail and Leather armor, 1 axe, a castle and 0 Gold Royals.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 12:41:10 AM by Ladyhawk95 »
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2012, 12:42:42 AM »
are you sure it's 11? If yes, ok. I believe ya. But an investigation will take place.

I will move to Guildmasteria this turn.

Status: 9/10 Hp, +1 defence, Chainmail, Leather armor, 0 coins (5 donated to Dripping D, waiting for him to accept them) [+NightAngel as my slave, he's gone rebel, so soon he'll be dead. -according to the power he has and I have-].

I farm Guilmasteria.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:12:25 AM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2012, 03:16:17 AM »
Battle results: NightAngel declared an attack against Dimos. NightAngel caused 1 damage to dimos which was held back by the +1 defence skill point of Dimos. Dimos caused 5 damage to NightAngel. NightAngel had 6 hp when he lost last round. Because he was taken prisoner, he lost -1 hp, thus he had 5 hp this round. The attack of Dimos slain the unarmed rebel slave NightAngel.

NightAngel is pronounced dead. Dimos can choose to gain +1 skill point [attack or defence]

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2012, 03:20:08 AM »
I will take +1 attack this time.  ;)

9/10 Hp, +1 attack, +1 defence, Chainmail, Leather armor, 0 Gold Florins, Farming at Guildmasteria.

Spoiler: Danger, do not open! (click to show/hide)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2012, 05:53:29 AM »
But since NightAngel is our prisoner now, I take 11 coins from him. Ladyhawk, you have only 9 coins.
He had already given the coins to Ladyhawk so he didn't have any coins for you to have.

This turn he will contribute to our income. I say this: If anyone of you wishes to buy off NightAngel's freedom, he must give me 2 coins, and he will either have him as his slave or free him...
He's already dead. I only check the RPG twice a day which means you only gave people half a day to pay you. It's not very fare.

Ladyhawk, do not allow Death Nade to stay in your rectangle! Tax him or attack him! He's a common bandit!
We think of Deathnade as a common bandit as much as you think of DD as a common bandit.

Khan, I'm glad you're following peace. I am proud you return to your island. I request you to allow me to visit the isle personally, once Death Nade will accept my turns or he will be removed. What do you say?
I say that if I were you I would come to the island and kill the source of the rebellion before it happens again, so no. Actualy, if I were you I wouldn't have threatened to attack PG in the first place so there would be no reason for me to attack me in the first place.

You shouldn't be able to take Nightangle as a prisoner and attack him all in one turn. I say we disregard the posts where you killed him and I pay you 4 coins for release... please?
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2012, 06:47:16 AM »
You shouldn't be able to take Nightangle as a prisoner and attack him all in one turn. I say we disregard the posts where you killed him and I pay you 4 coins for release... please?

He was taken prisoner last turn, See my previous posts BEFORE you attack me with words. He attacked me this turn, I defended myself and he died. It was after several hours that the attack was counted.

He had already given the coins to Ladyhawk so he didn't have any coins for you to have.

It happens, you know, slave drivers to get all coins and items from their slaves. I understand not taking somebody's weapons [but that's only for the game to be fair, but if you're caught as prisoner in ex. Dimohill, the slave master will have both your money and your house. (If he pays 2 coins it stands, if he emolished it he takes 2 coins, rules noted before about buildings, not importand here.)]

We think of Deathnade as a common bandit as much as you think of DD as a common bandit.

Then the war is not over! No one threatens good Lord Dripping and pretends to be our friend.