Author Topic: The HILL RPG  (Read 106378 times)

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The HILL RPG
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2012, 08:56:44 AM »
Dimos I did quit you know I'm just telling a little story about my life after the hill I thought you might enjoy it. I really didn't intend for it to affect the game mechanically.

Speaking of which, I'm going to try and taunt the guard over.

*Roll* 6 a success!

The guard wanders over to silence my rambilings. I attempt to grab him by the neck with my legs. *Roll* Another six! I swing upwards wrap my legs around his throut, I yank him downwards and he cracks his head on the cobblestone floor.

To be continued...

Note: I succeed with a 5+ and I'm rolling a D10.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:58:56 AM by Nightangel »
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2012, 09:36:07 AM »
Go elsewere to troll  >:(

Hahahahahah, I'm joking mate! Just have fun...  ;)
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2012, 10:26:39 AM »
So do you keep the stuff you got off Nightangel or not, because had already quit? :)

(This isnt a complaint, im just trying to keep up with everything as you can understand XD )
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2012, 11:54:06 AM »
Which means only 1+ defense and not 1+ attack.
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2012, 12:41:54 PM »
Ok, about what the Khan says, but I keep his money. He quit in my region, after I had bested him in war, I can have his money. That's not unjust...  :o
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 12:50:07 PM by Dimos »

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2012, 01:31:40 PM »
this game is getting very hard to follow, therefore

refuse the money offered to me by dimos, and leave his kingdom. No hard feelings I'm just going to take some time out of conquest etc. (damn arrow in my knee...)

I am sorry for prior hostilities to my fellows, I intend to return to my home tile and start anew. If you wish to pursue me, feel free :)

I think im in C8? if so move to C7 and hunt

Status: 10/10hp axe spear shield leather armour 4 gold +1 attack
Tis but a scratch...

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2012, 10:27:39 PM »
Then, we're at point zero.

Sounds like the game will take much more time to end. I will also start moving away, to my house. I am asking for everyone's aid in building again the once glorious Dimohillia. I am still willing to form the ''Order of the Lion'' , as a peace keeping Knightly Order.

I pardon Death Nade. Dripping might be right...

Status update: 9/10, +1 defence, 2 Axes, Chainmail, Leather Armor, 5 coins. Farming at Guildmasteria.  :P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PS: Since we haven't took any prisoners in the secon battle, we can have [me and dripping +1 attack or defence as skill points. We've taken the first, but we have not taken the second, believing it was NightAngel who was our prisoner.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:29:15 PM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: January 15, 2012, 03:22:39 AM »
YAY!!! IT'S ALL OVER!! Now thats what I'm talking about. ''Order of the Lion'' would be good. But with one exception. No leader. Thats one of the reasons the war started. It will be governed by vote.

I donate 2 coins to Dimos as a peace gift.

We fought over what we saw as right, but than we all got an arrow to the knee.

I ask that as a show of peace we all sell our armor and weapons, now that it's all over there's no need for them (And Dimos, if you being over paranoid and think I'll stab your back if you do, I don't have any weapons, I'm about 6 rectangles away and I've got two coins.)

Status: 10/10 hp, No weapons, No skill points, 2 AUD, One dock at Dimohill, 1 Ship at A37 and one house at Dimohill, fishing at A37.

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2012, 04:27:36 AM »
Quote from: The Khan
''Order of the Lion'' would be good. But with one exception. No leader. Thats one of the reasons the war started. It will be governed by vote.

I agree, with a single note to it: The grandmaster won't be the leader. He will be simply someone who has the authority to call for meeting of the members at fixed and at random times. Because you agreed upon that peace-keeping mechanism, I think, finally my trust will be put on you. I propose you for the next Grandmaster Knight of the Order. As the Order's mission I declare the Unity of the HILL under a Political Formation, with peaceful means, or the less violence, If war is inevitable [I believe war can be stopped if we agree to some minor issues...]

I ask that as a show of peace we all sell our armor and weapons, now that it's all over there's no need for them (And Dimos, if you being over paranoid and think I'll stab your back if you do, I don't have any weapons, I'm about 6 rectangles away and I've got two coins.)

I agree, only If a Kingdom like the one I described to the Khan, Dripping D and Death Nade or a republic I described to the Khan, Ladyhawk, Death Nade and Dripping D will be formed. I propose it's name to be ''[Kingdom /or/ Republic of] Dimohillia'' . Accepted names are ''Republic of Dimohillia and Gavilan'' if Ladyhawk agrees to give up her claims as Queen as I will do as a King if a true republic is formed.

I donate 2 coins to Dimos as a peace gift.

Thank you good Sire. I accept the donation. I also grand you an invitation to visit my rectangle, unarmed, any time you wish.  :)

Status: 9/10 Hp, +1 defence [I need to post my +1 skill point atk or defence], 2 Axes, Chainmail, Leather armor, 7 Gold Coins. Farming still Guildmasteria... and my crops are growing tall!  :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:36:28 AM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2012, 09:27:21 AM »

I agree, only If a Kingdom like the one I described to the Khan, Dripping D and Death Nade or a republic I described to the Khan, Ladyhawk, Death Nade and Dripping D will be formed. I propose it's name to be ''[Kingdom /or/ Republic of] Dimohillia'' . Accepted names are ''Republic of Dimohillia and Gavilan'' if Ladyhawk agrees to give up her claims as Queen as I will do as a King if a true republic is formed.
If it's going to be a Republic and governed by vote than I think we should have a name that we all come up with.

I accept the role of Grandmaster and if anyone objects than just say.

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2012, 01:57:26 PM »
how about we have the republic of the order of the lion, grandmaster elected every 12 turns or after a vote of no confidence?
Tis but a scratch...

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2012, 08:27:08 PM »
Guys, for me it is essential that the Republic will be the descendant of a more ancient state. Thus I propose the name ''Dimohillia''. I accept ''Dimohillia and Gavilan'', as a name, if Ladyhawk also joins the new state.

I agree that it must be governed by vote, the Grandmaster/ Prime minister will simply declare the beggining and ending of the debates and law-voting talks. The Grandmaster/Prime minister can be elected sooner [but they idea of DD is more realistic, it reminds me of the Ancient Aetolian and Achaian League and the Roman Res Publica.] I also Propose for the time being that I remain as honorary King with leadership only over the army. I am willing to fully give up my power [in the military this time] once Ladyhawk also quits Kingship and she joins the state. So, what about now? Should we form this state?

Are the diplomatic talks in a good way? It is crucial IMO that even I, DD and the Khan will enter a new political formation, provided that the rest of the members will sit in the table of negotiations so as they will also join and monarchy will be then amended and a true Democracy will be formed. I am willing to form this state, because elsewise all of us will be afraid of conspiracies, agression and it might lead to chaos. We need to stick toghether and win the game as allies, equals and friends. Winning the game through combat might be good [if you wanna be a superhero or something] but it's harder [wounds, conspiracies] and it's also less enjoyable.  ;)

So, do you Dripping and Khan, accept the Kingdom of Dimohillia as the new state? [in the models of the U.K.] As I've said the King will be General of the Army and the Grandmaster / Prime minister will be tax imposer, treaty bargainer and generaly administrator of the state.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 06:56:59 AM by Dimos »

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: January 16, 2012, 08:33:21 AM »
The ancient state for us was war. We need a new name that wasn't your own idea. I like DD's idea of "The Republic of the Order of the Lion". I say we have one grandmaster and nothing else. No "King" to rule an army. Also what is the point of an army in the first place? Theres no enemy to have an army to attack.

The Grandmaster should be in charge of conducting the votes and discussions etc. Not the people.

P.S. I just realized that "The Order of the Lion" was your idea. ;D

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: January 16, 2012, 09:43:04 AM »
Hehehe, so you like an idea of mine?

You Know that sounded rather dubious on wheather you like to be equal with me or try to eliminate me. I made my proposals, seams we'll soon be again fighting over nonsence. It's better to be the King of a lonely Kingdom (even Queen Ladyhawk knows that) rather than a member of a state that denies history. I think the name and the Kingship are crucial atm. I believe that, if peace is to come, the King-General will be simply outdated, but a state needs organization [at least in the begining] and the army is always good up to the time that all wars are over.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: January 16, 2012, 09:54:12 AM »
Round 13, Ended.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Many things have changed in the last ROUND. Most importand stuff is that the old monarchy seams to go in a bleak period. The Kingdom of Gavilan, is still ruled by the lonely Queen Ladyhawk from her castle at Ladyhawkville. The Kingom of Dimohillia, the once Glorious state that conquered Jimbobland and defeated the rebels at the battle of Traitorwood (C7 an C8 attacks) is now reduced to the authority of King Dimos himself and his house at Dimopolis. King Dimos, the Khan and Dripping D, who left the Kingdom of Dimohillia entered negotiations and Dripping D proposed the new state to be named ''The Republic of the Order of the Lion'' . Death Nade and Ladyhawk have not opened their mind about the new state. Dimos has 9 gold, Dripping D has 6 gold, the Khan has 4 gold, Death Nade has 8 gold, and Ladyhawk has 2 coins. Things change and this time Dimos is the richest Hill citizen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Round 14, February year 2 begins.

This round will end on Thursday 10 GMT. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:47:58 PM by Dimos »