Author Topic: King of the Hill  (Read 110248 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill
« Reply #1125 on: May 06, 2020, 10:55:31 AM »
I flood the hill with more anteaters, all of which try and befriend you likewise. Whilst you are distracted by the anteaters, I take over the hill and build a castle on it.

My hill!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Othko97

• SotK Beta
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1126 on: October 17, 2020, 09:33:15 PM »
I infest your castle with ants, and turn the anteaters against you. We storm the castle together, for the hill and for dinner.

My hill.
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix. Never Drink and Derive.

I am Othko, the master of the 23 techniques of death, murder of the 8 popes, victor of the never ending war, he who fell from the highest of places, second of his cloning, most noble swords-bearer, Ninety-Seventh of His Name, Lord of That Bit Between High Places and Low Places Through Which One Falls In Transit Between them! Apparently, at any rate.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1127 on: October 17, 2020, 11:17:04 PM »
I bring in the pangolins, which are like anteaters but armoured. We win a mighty victory.

My hill.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Baragon

• Terminator Veteran
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1128 on: October 18, 2020, 07:22:31 AM »
I employ moles to tunnel their way in, upon exiting we roll the pangolins down the slopes

my hill
My kind were created to feel no fear, but we understand it. We were all once men who felt fear as does anyone else, and we must know it because it is a weapon we wield. - Darnath Lysander, Imperial Fists

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1129 on: October 19, 2020, 04:17:10 PM »
I discover that you breached a minor aspect of legal code when employing the moles, and join with the chamber of commerce and unions to bring an employment suit against you on their behalf, depriving you of your workforce.

My hill!