Author Topic: King of the Hill  (Read 209729 times)

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill
« Reply #225 on: October 27, 2011, 07:30:00 AM »
I think the best way to describe it is that your a highest ranking member of the Senate.

P.S. I still like the wedding idea.
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: October 28, 2011, 11:07:43 AM »
Possibly the wedding will take place, but first I need the Hawk under my authority, for there is no reason for her to stay out of our GLORIOUS and CIVILIZED HILL Empire ...

You will rule over a portion of the hill, equal with the other Vassals, NightAngel and the Khan.

Just tell me which portion do you need. Mind you that if the marriage takes place, then I'll rule your portion ''de iure uxoris'' (''on behalf of my wife'') thus you will be just the means of producing the HILL's succesive monarch, in the same time that the offspring of the Khan and NightAngels will become royal princes and princesses...

Thus I tell you that: It doesn't matter who came first in the hill. All that matters is who has the real power over it. You can't get passed NightAngel nor the Khan if you wanna be a sneaky assasin. They are trained and equiped with the best weaponry availiable... So tell us... Will you join us? Or should I command my subjects and my whole army to drag you to my prison and make you my pet-prisoner? -That's called middle ages style punishment!!!-  :) Join us and THOU shalt be saved!

MY HILL, our hill!
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: October 28, 2011, 11:10:19 AM »
I want more power.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: October 29, 2011, 04:00:00 AM »
"the offspring of the Khan and NightAngels will become royal princes and princesses..."

Is NA a girl. If so than I already got a girlfriend and if he/she isn't a girl than. O.O NO WAY!!!!

P.S. How can a guy get pregnant anyway?
Most effective elected official. Ever. (not counting Jubal)

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: October 29, 2011, 10:49:13 AM »
Khan, Zeus gave birth to Athena when he had a headache...  :)

Ladyhawk, sumbit to us unless you wanna stay in our prisons... I already gave you command of my fleet, which you refused. I give you one tower of the hill and you still do so... What is an ABSOLUTE MONARCH like me supposed to do to please you my lady? I think the best thing to do is to throw you to my IMPERIAL prisons for some days, and thou shalt redeem!

Accept my terms, or join the filthy jail !  ;D HAWK

OUR HILL
Be always brave and Valiant!
Ever to ecxell

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: October 29, 2011, 10:58:48 AM »
EVER TO ECXELL!!

"ECXELL" is the new word for our kingdom. May it prosper like we shall.

He is Jubal the modder, Jubal the wayfarer, Jubal the admin. And he has come to me now, at the turning of the tide.

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: October 29, 2011, 12:41:14 PM »
Will I move up in ranks Dimos?
(\__/)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: October 30, 2011, 01:34:34 AM »
You shall ECXELL in the ranks. :)

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: October 30, 2011, 01:44:11 AM »
Hmmmmm,  If this is the case and there is a chance of me excelling in the Ranks. They I accept your offer.
(\__/)

Cuddly Khan

• Silhouette in Disguise
  • Patrikios
    Voting Member
  • PURGE THE BOTS!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: October 30, 2011, 01:54:00 AM »
No. It's ECXELL not excell. (Capitals included)

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: October 30, 2011, 10:55:11 AM »
Hehehe, welcome Hawk...

Conquests bring ECxell or ECXELL or whatever. Though I prefer to establish peace, my famous Peace of Dimos , PAX DIAMANA.

I will be glad to have you under my banner, Ladyhawk, you are a valiant and brave ehmmm... Girl-Knight!  :D

I will change the Sign on the HILL:
THIS HILL BELONGS TO HIS MAJESTY KING AND EMPEROR DIMOS;
and his vassals the Khan, NightAngel and Ladyhawk .
The citadel is heavily fortified and protected by HIS MAJESTY's armed Sergeants.

PS: Hawk ask me for a location where you and your servants would like to establish, so as I will tell you if it is availiable...  :)
Welcome!

Ladyhawk

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: October 30, 2011, 11:34:30 AM »
Somewhere with rolling misty green hills over looking a vast ocean. Big castle. Lots of grounds, and rooms and rooms of both scary and non scary bladed weaponry, armor and other instruments of war.
(\__/)

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: October 30, 2011, 12:46:41 PM »
So the docks then?
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: October 30, 2011, 05:09:28 PM »
Well I can put you on the docks outpost (which is gonna become a tower later on...) or in the West Tower, just above the dockyards... Ask Markorghis, those towers that I give you might not be that big as my top-HILL located citadel, but they are spacy enough to please your needs and fantasies!  :D Choose: Docks or Tower ?

Also you can apply for a rank in the army of the EMPIRE OF DIMOS.

PAX DIMANA goes well thus far. I would like to thank my faithful servants, the Khan, NightAngel and Ladyhawk.

Another possition is waiting for the next visitor who would wish to join the HILL EMPIRE OF DIMOS. We need an Archbishop...
Also we need as many vassals as possible, some artists, a dean for our new university and a keeper for our new Library!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 05:21:33 PM by Dimos »

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: October 30, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »
THUS FAR:
''The great book of history of the DIMOS HILL EMPIRE''

After ages of Chaos, internal conflict and carnage, DIMOS the adventurer of the Hill managed to establish order and society over the people of the Rocky Hills. His faithfull servants the Khan and NightAngel first raised their swords in support of Dimos's motion to political and social state. They shared the ideals of PEACE, LIBERTY and RULE OF LAW. Thus they entered in the state of EQUALITY and Ladyhawk was soon enough the newcomer to their company. All people who joined Dimos dream of peace and stability were rewarded for their bravery. The HILL was jeweled with many nice buildings and defensive structures. Dimos himself gave the titles and roles to each member of his Kingdom.

the Khan was apointed Leader of the Cavalry, he was given the South Tower of the defensive wall. He also held the title of First-Advisor, equal with the others, but recognised for being the first to join Dimos Empire.

NightAngel was awarded the title of Baron and he was given command of the Levy-Legionaries he brought with him. He was also awarded the title of co-comander of the cavalry and Lord of the lowlands of the HILL.

Ladyhawk was given protection under the banner of His Majesty and she is pending to be assigned to a role. She, like the two other vassals is a part of the Chamber of Advisors.

Let the peace of DIMOS last over the HILL forever!