Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Started by Cuddly Khan, February 17, 2011, 06:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seamstress

Any one of them would be a better president than the current one I suppose, so I can't really decide and will remain neutral about that particular question. They'd probably have to figure that out among themselves.

Why is it stinky on the tram? (It's not me. I hope.)

Jubal

Because the Holy Order of Light has abandoned the tram system.

What were the Holy Order of Light doing on the trams to begin with though?
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tusky

Distributing small LED lanterns to dispell the darkness under the seats.

I feel like terns may have really turned a corner in their ability to turn corners. What improvements might yield even greater results?
<< Signature redacted >>