Author Topic: The HILL RPG  (Read 105951 times)

Death Nade

• Resident drawer
  • Citizens
    Voting Member
  • Herrooooo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The HILL RPG
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2011, 06:44:41 AM »
Hah, i thought youd deny his rules.. have fun killing me :(

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
  • Awards Awarded for outstanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2011, 10:18:50 AM »
I shall spare you my good DeathNade and exempt you from the tax if you will but get off my land...
The Norbayne Campaign Instagram page. Give us a cheeky follow if you like. :)
By the power of Ga'haarr I command you to vanish! VANISH!
I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2011, 12:11:29 PM »
Hah, i thought youd deny his rules.. have fun killing me :(

You won't get killed, good heavens, no!
We will declare an attack once Death Nade is online. Remember: in an act of agression, each player gets and suffer 1 hip by the other. In the specific case, where 2 players attack one, the one player can either choose to attack one of them or share the damage in both of them.

Listen, Death Nade: If he attacks us you will not be dead. He will be left with 3 Hp and we will be still alive and powerful! We will be either 1 of us: 5/10 hp and the other 10/10 hp or both of us 7,5/10 hp. His armour will spare him, but he will soon be dead! It's glorious to give your life for king and country! Long live Dimohillia!

I shall spare you my good DeathNade and exempt you from the tax if you will but get off my land...

And I shal spare you, if you pay us a tax of 2 denars for 3 rounds or joining forces with us imediately!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 01:01:16 PM by Dimos »
Team member of: Europe 1080 / Southern Realms / Britannia 1100 Gold

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2011, 12:22:45 PM »
It's a battle:
The players must declare the target player, which type of attack do they use [blunt, cutting, piercing]. If the armour that a player uses overtakes a hit but it isn't strong enough, it is declared destroyed and he has it no more. ie: if I attack a shield with my bare hands, the shield has 2/2 defence, it will have 1/2 next time it will take a blow. If I attack a shield with a sword, the sword has 4 attack and the shield has 2/2. The shield will be destroyed 0/2 and the player who has the shield will take -2 hp = 8/10. The winning party at a battle can take the following actions: Leave the loser alone and he'll get +1 experience point, and the loser can move 2 rectangle away; he must note the target rectangle and the via rectangle. The winner can chose to enslave the defeated player [loser gets -1 hp and he follows the winer for 1 round in which he contributes to the winner's income. then he can rebel against the winner]. If the player has 0/10 in his/her hitpoints he/she is declared dead.

Let the battle begin!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:51:53 PM by Dimos »

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2011, 01:27:53 PM »
I cannot help but think that this despicable behaviour would leave you vulnerable Dimos. As DeathNade is being forced to assault me by his overlord, he is relatively innocent. Remember DeathNade my friend, I shall be forgiving. I will not even force you to join me.

On the other hand, Dimos, I am disappointed by your behaviour and I will ensure that your dreams to become ruler of these lands come to naught. I may die before the year is out but I swear here and now that you will be severely disadvantaged.

To all others who may be witnessing this conflict I beseech you now that this man has no integrity, to suddenly declare war and hostilities upon one whom he called a friend until recently. If you value your freedom and independence, I humbly ask for aid.
(\__/)

Crazier than a crack-head cat and here to make sticky treats out of your vital organs.

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2011, 02:46:46 PM »
move to hunt in C19, unless Dimos and Deathnade want me to assist

Tis but a scratch...

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2011, 04:15:18 PM »
No need to assist good man... We will smash him who refused to peacefuly join our realm. He started the agression once he bought his weaponry to fight us. Once we launch our attack, he'll see justice the hard way!  ;)

PG09 was never a friend of ours. He simply was neutral towards us. I belived he was willing to join us, but he seamed arrogant and unstable. He urged an attack against us by buying the best weaponry availiable. He must be removed, he who threatens us with destruction, he who waited at the time to strike us in the back.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 04:19:19 PM by Dimos »

Gen_Glory

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2011, 06:50:41 PM »
can we sell equipment?
Tis but a scratch...

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »
The kingdom of San Vadero Condemns this action by Dimos.

We name ye tyrant!
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2011, 07:25:43 PM »
can we sell equipment?

Yes, we can. Equipment can be sold or donated, just like Houses can be sold or donated. As I've said that's the game of complete freedom.

The kingdom of San Vadero Condemns this action by Dimos.

We name ye tyrant!

What? I never expected that from you NightAngel. Trust me you don't want to be my enemy. We have the best warriors in the whole world, no army of yours can match them! You are not an enemy of us and you challenge our rule? Ain't I rightful King of the South? Or do you think that way you will lure Phoenixguard09 in your protection? I demand that you will recall your statements at once or you put yourself and your Kingdom in great Jeopardy.  :o In a few hours the attack will be launched and your favourite Phoeixguard will be almost dead...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:28:40 PM by Dimos »

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2011, 08:28:32 PM »
Dimos, my friend of course I will retract my statement.

But leave Phoenix Guard alone.

Will you (and your vassals) leave him be for 10 turns for a gift of 4 spice wagons. (4 gold)
Scum of the highest degree and don't let charitable citizens tell you otherwise.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2011, 08:41:34 PM »
Dimos, my friend of course I will retract my statement.

But leave Phoenix Guard alone.

Will you (and your vassals) leave him be for 10 turns for a gift of 4 spice wagons. (4 gold)

That's a generous proposal. But I will add to this that he will hand down his axe to me. Then he will be left alone for 6 turns. I hope he agrees. If he denies even that proposal, I'll start the assault. That's the last chance. I can't have a threat behind my back lurking in the east. I promise he will go unharmed if he surrenders his axe to me and if you pay me the said amount of gold.

Hope you'll understand it's better for us to leave in peace, and not in hatred and war.

Captain Carthage

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2011, 10:50:39 PM »
Phoenix I've done some frantic negotiations and I've got a deal worked out, you just have to agree and you get to live.

Now I'm paying Dimos some money to leave you be but you have to give me your axe for six turns, which is also how long you get left alone for.

Dimos

• Patrikios
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2011, 11:01:07 PM »
Yes, we have a deal. The only one to agree on that is Phoenixguard09. When he agrees, send me the money, NightAngel. All of my vassals are about to receive equal share of the treaty money.

The agreement goes as following: Nightangel promised to pay us 4 Gold Florins this turn and 2 more florins once he will return you your weapon. He will hold your axe for 6 turns. I promised not to harm you during that period and let you leave as you wish, at peace.

Do you agree?  ;)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 11:06:14 PM by Dimos »

Phoenixguard09

• Megas Domestikos
    Voting Member
  • Spiffy Haired One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2011, 02:13:44 AM »
I agree to this proposal with a heavy heart. I thank NightAngel deeply.

Good sir, you have my axe. I shall also of course repay the money you have spent to ensure my freedom.

Status: 10/10 HP, Leather Armour, no skill points, -5 Gold Crowns.

Dimos, I would like to bring to your attention the fact that I have made no movements towards your land nor have I appeared in any way confrontational. The axe was simply acquired through a need for self-defence when I was viciously assaulted by a force twice the size of my own. Be warned you treacherous renegade, this incident shall come back to haunt you.

OOC: NightAngel please add 1 Gold Crown and a nice shiny axe to your inventory. Thank you.
(\__/)