Author Topic: King of the Hill  (Read 206754 times)

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
  • Awards Awarded for oustanding services to Exilian!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill
« Reply #1035 on: October 19, 2019, 07:33:59 PM »
Now deprived of your badger ally, his fee having been paid, your hill is defenceless and my unexpected but actually wholly predictable army of friendly Georgians comes and takes over, primarily by gently socially pressuring you to try more and more varieties of wine until you are unable to defend the hill.

My hill.
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #1036 on: October 22, 2019, 09:03:19 AM »
I spend some time sobering up. I then create an elaborate media campaign using various Georgian and worldwide media outlets. It convincingly suggests that a colossal storm featuring lots of scary things like hurricanes and floods is about to engulf Georgia. Concerned about the safety of their homes, friends and family, your army returns to where they live to purchase supplies and batten down hatches.
Now lacking any serious defences I swoop in to chase away any stragglers. Literally. Because I am riding a dining chair  supported by a small team of pigeons

My Hill.
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1037 on: October 22, 2019, 12:25:13 PM »
I throw food for the pigeons down away from the hill, and you are carried away as the pigeons cannot resist the siren lure of breadcrumbs.

My hill!
The duke, the wanderer, the philosopher, the mariner, the warrior, the strategist, the storyteller, the wizard, the wayfarer...

Ierne

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1038 on: October 22, 2019, 10:20:55 PM »
I show up out of the blue entirely unexpectedly, and accompanied by an equally unexpected army of daleks and feral geese. You are taken by surprise and never stood a chance.

My hill.

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #1039 on: October 23, 2019, 10:28:30 AM »
I round up a gaggle of doctor whos. They manage to yet again thwart your daleks. I lure the geese away with the promise of the breadcrumbs that Jubal used to lure away my pigeons. With no remaining defences I claim the hill, leaving a note asking nicely if the reader would kindly not invade and capture the hill, pretty please.

My hill
<< Signature redacted >>

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1040 on: October 25, 2019, 10:27:16 AM »
I send in a large number of puppies to conquer the hill. They ignore your note because they can't read. You are cuddle-piled into oblivion by tiny canine fuzzballs.

My hill.

Ierne

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1041 on: October 25, 2019, 10:26:19 PM »
i show up with 387 squirrels. your cause and your hill are lost as the puppies run to chase them. i then use a single large and very agressive squirrel to get rid of you and Tusky (presumably still there under the puppy pile).

My hill

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1042 on: October 26, 2019, 11:08:56 PM »
I get a large and very aggressive pine marten to eat the large and very aggressive squirrel.

My hill!

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #1043 on: October 29, 2019, 03:17:51 PM »
I anger a ghost, and get it to chase me to the top of the hill. I then dive to one side, and hide. The ghost then very severely haunts you and the pine marten, causing you to become frightened and flee.

My hill.
<< Signature redacted >>

Ierne

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1044 on: October 29, 2019, 05:27:37 PM »
I show up with the entire Ghostbusters squad and that lady from Batman who can ressurect people. Your ghost is both busted and no longer dead.

My hill.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1045 on: October 30, 2019, 11:48:16 AM »
I give the ghostbusters a call from somewhere on another continent, and then lock them in an entirely un-spooky and modestly pleasant apartment, which they have no clue how to deal with. The lady from Batman I persuade to return to her world because it needs her.

I then show up with the core cast of Mountain Leopards and take over the hill.

My hill.

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #1046 on: October 31, 2019, 01:58:34 PM »
I bring along the cast from Glee to the base of the hill to sing some uplifting cover songs. The cast of mountain leopards have to leave their positions to confront the cast of Glee and avoid going mad or worse, joining in with them.

I am able to sneak up to the top of the hill whilst all that is going on.

My hill.
<< Signature redacted >>

Ierne

• Citizens
    Voting Member
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1047 on: November 13, 2019, 12:44:41 AM »
I have noise cancelling headphones and therefore cannot hear the cast of Glee. Because of all the terrifyingly upbeat singing, you cannot hear me sneaking up the hill behind you with Princess Leia, who chases you off the hill with a laser blaster.

My hill.

Jubal

• Megadux
    Executive Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1048 on: November 13, 2019, 10:17:25 AM »
I utilise hokey weapons and ancient religions which prove to be superior to the laser blaster :)

My hill!

Tusky

• Sebastokrator
    Citizens' Officer
    • View Profile
    • Tusky Games
    • Awards
« Reply #1049 on: November 14, 2019, 01:02:41 PM »
I create a brilliant disguise from a few leaves, an elastic band and a duck whistle. Your hokey weapons and ancient religions are no match for such stealth.

My hill.
<< Signature redacted >>